" Ye nashta sirf Tappu sena ke liye...",

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The word ' sirf' is taken too seriously in this show. 

I have heard this dialogue so many times in this show that it made me write this post today. Its alright if you want to treat someone. Its more special if you cook it at home but only because its special does that mean other people around you aren't entitled to even a bite ?

As long as it is Anjali I can obviously understand this. This in fact has been her signature dialogue. I wonder how she manages to cook everything for Tappu sena because her kitchen supplies shouldn't  be enough to fry even pakodas. But then what about others ? Why is Madhavi like that ? She made Bhide sit there and watch Tappu sena  eat it all. 

Is this suppose to be funny ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobhit2k5 thumbnail
😛 ha ha... bhide always dont get nashta if tappu sena comes and madhavi will give all plates to tappu sena.. she dont cares of hubby infront of kids...

anjali what to say... she might ask abdul to arrange oil and other stuffs and gives tasty snacks to tappu sena...
amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Whenever tapu Sena comes, bhide never gets food, now these scenes looks doesn't look comedy but cringy, whole tapu Sena looks so bulky , now they are no more look like kids, and now a days I hate madhavi over acting, always try to put bhide down, she try to copy daya over smartness which I really hate it, put your husband down, mahila mandal always right drama really frustrating
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is no relation now between logic & TMKOC. You were right in even previous thread about Dr. Hathi. Kerla relief was such a poor excuse. Instead they could have easily said he is gone to loose weight. Nirmal Soni's weight is not as much as Kavi's. So it can easily be accepted. Instead they used this excuse at the time of Nirmal's exit & Kavi's entry. It looked so foolish that time seeing Kavi Kumar.   
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why does Anjali even think it ok to feed Tapu Sena fried food and especially at night. Goli probably lives off fried food so why give him more. 

Isn't it stupidity to go into flooded water to collect Ganpati, risking your own life and others because of your own stubborn attitude. Seems odd they just concerned about getting Ganpati not about the damage and problems floods have caused the city and the fact they are adding to the situation.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Idol worship is not the only way of worshipping in Hinduism.  There are several other methods. Also, each house should have at least one small idol or photo. But no, GD adarshwadis had to go out holding hands to bring Bappa home. Every year the Police and the administration requests people to stay indoors during such situations. What is the point of risking your life for your own selfish beliefs ? 
I understand GD wasis are Bappa's favourites but isn't it a bit stupid that a young boy was showing Hathi way to go to his own home ? He was basically risking the life of this child he didn't know. Despite of being a doctor himself, he let himself and this kid to walk through flooded, contaminated water. THey both could have died. Staying at a  hotel was infact an intelligent idea. It wasnt selfish. It was rational. 

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Idol worship is not the only way of worshipping in Hinduism.  There are several other methods. Also, each house should have at least one small idol or photo. But no, GD adarshwadis had to go out holding hands to bring Bappa home. Every year the Police and the administration requests people to stay indoors during such situations. What is the point of risking your life for your own selfish beliefs ? 

I understand GD wasis are Bappa's favourites but isn't it a bit stupid that a young boy was showing Hathi way to go to his own home ? He was basically risking the life of this child he didn't know. Despite of being a doctor himself, he let himself and this kid to walk through flooded, contaminated water. THey both could have died. Staying at a  hotel was infact an intelligent idea. It wasnt selfish. It was rational. 

It was outrght silly..uff..where to even start from..just because they were bot able to bring bappa so that doesnt mean bappa will give them shraap..it was so foolish to hold hands and go to bring murti..Did they see anyone else doing so ?? on the road..I dont know why cant they be intelligent.lnfact such water may have some electric wire and it may lead to some mishap but they simply go so illogical..why