Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What is the huge misunderstanding?? Please tell.
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapralina

What is the huge misunderstanding?? Please tell.

Guddan think it's AJ behind rewati kidnapping forcing in reality it's Guddan mom ND parv also a third person which will reveal soon a women so it's not aj thank God 

But Guddan think it's AJ the marraige happen all think under ghungat it's Shewta but Akshat is doubful but he silently follows all the ritual me

Kanika ND Nishant av they said bahut jald raaz khulega ghungat ka ND him dono ko lagrga ki ek dusrey ko bewakof banake Shaadi ki hai 

AJ thinks Guddan deliberately did ND Guddan thinks it's AJ bahut chilam chilli hogi aur bahut sare syape 

Oehle they did not like each other but now both will hate each other due to MU
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icebubble

Guddan think it's AJ behind rewati kidnapping forcing in reality it's Guddan mom ND parv also a third person which will reveal soon a women so it's not aj thank God 

But Guddan think it's AJ the marraige happen all think under ghungat it's Shewta but Akshat is doubful but he silently follows all the ritual me

Kanika ND Nishant av they said bahut jald raaz khulega ghungat ka ND him dono ko lagrga ki ek dusrey ko bewakof banake Shaadi ki hai 

AJ thinks Guddan deliberately did ND Guddan thinks it's AJ bahut chilam chilli hogi aur bahut sare syape 

Oehle they did not like each other but now both will hate each other due to MU

parv hai behind all this mess i know but guddan mom i mean vo kaise saath de sakti hai parv ka😲 she hates guddan thats ok but she loves her daughter how can she do that and 3 person is woman.who is she matlab kya fayda hoga guddan ki shaadi aj se karwane ka🤪 i think there is a secret which will reveal in further episodes may be this secret is related 2 aj wife and guddan mom death mystery.sirf andaja laga rahubhn bciz ye cvs shock pe shock diya ja rahe hain🤔
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

parv hai behind all this mess i know but guddan mom i mean vo kaise saath de sakti hai parv ka 😲 she hates guddan thats ok but she loves her daughter how can she do that and 3 person is woman.who is she matlab kya fayda hoga guddan ki shaadi aj se karwane ka🤪 i think there is a secret which will reveal in further episodes may be this secret is related 2 aj wife and guddan mom death mystery.sirf andaja laga rahubhn bciz ye cvs shock pe shock diya ja rahe hain🤔

Inkey vo utpatang hote hai hai dekhtey hai actual ep me Kya dikhata hai 
😲woh hi socho rahi this Mai Guddan mom ND antara kuch to connection hai definitely hai !
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i feel this MU is good in a way like if there was no MU, & the wedding took place straight without any obstructions,
then 1st  AJ would have felt guilty (hints of this was very much visible in yesterday's episode) & both of them would have been living with some compromises & away from each other with less or awkward interactions.though guddan initially might have been angry & try 2 fight, she would have stopped ultimately as AJ wouldn't retort back due to his guilt. Then later both would have parted ways peacefully. There might have been very less scope of development in the relationship.

but now both will feel cheated & won't want to compromise anything.
it will be fire from both side as both will try to make each other's life hell & in those attempts would come closer. It will be fun to watch.

now lets see how cvs play this.
swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys I somehow feel that Antra s death mystery is related to guddan s mom death mystery also.AJ got his 3 sons responsibility 15 yrs back and guddan s mom must have passed away 15 yrs back ,as guddan is now 20 yrs old and by the way her step mom berates her all the time holding her responsible for her mother's death indicates that guddan was old enough to remember the incident.There is definitely some connection.
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapralina

Guys I somehow feel that Antra s death mystery is related to guddan s mom death mystery also.AJ got his 3 sons responsibility 15 yrs back and guddan s mom must have passed away 15 yrs back ,as guddan is now 20 yrs old and by the way her step mom berates her all the time holding her responsible for her mother's death indicates that guddan was old enough to remember the incident.There is definitely some connection.

Yes yes definitely 
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

i feel this MU is good in a way like if there was no MU, & the wedding took place straight without any obstructions,

then 1st  AJ would have felt guilty (hints of this was very much visible in yesterday's episode) & both of them would have been living with some compromises & away from each other with less or awkward interactions.though guddan initially might have been angry & try 2 fight, she would have stopped ultimately as AJ wouldn't retort back due to his guilt. Then later both would have parted ways peacefully. There might have been very less scope of development in the relationship.

but now both will feel cheated & won't want to compromise anything.
it will be fire from both side as both will try to make each other's life hell & in those attempts would come closer. It will be fun to watch.

now lets see how cvs play this.

Yes I am glad mu I was upset about straight marraige but now it will be interesting but Guddan was so scared bechari abji ushka ghungat utra like there was a moment when for kanyadaan Guddan iff shewtas hand is puuten upon Akshat there Akshat got a jolt it felt he recognibzes that this is Guddan ..but scene was very flicking let's see oh God Akshat had tears in eyes he don't want to be married but bechara dono ke liye bura lag Raha hai !!