Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: swapralina

Whatever it is I don't want AJ to think he is marrying swetha when he is getting married to guddan.Guddan is so besharm how can she break her promise.A promise is to be kept irrespective of the circumstances present.I don't want to see guddan get away with anything and everything.

I really feel your comment funny like guddan as beshram hahahahaha
Its funny but true how can she break promise
Khud ki ijjat ka to kabada kar ke baithi hai kam se kam Aj ke respect ke baare mai soch leti

Meri maa, mere pa, meri bahin or dusro ka kya

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: superdil19

I really feel your comment funny like guddan as beshram hahahahaha
Its funny but true how can she break promise
Khud ki ijjat ka to kabada kar ke baithi hai kam se kam Aj ke respect ke baare mai soch leti

Meri maa, mere pa, meri bahin or dusro ka kya

I can't blame either of them. Akshat is bound by his need to fulfil Antara's wish at any cost and is thereby forcing Guddan to marry him(that is if he is actually responsible for the kidnap drama). He knows Guddan is the safest option he has and so is forcing her. But that doesn't make him right. Guddan like every girl her age has her own dreams. For her sister she made a promise without considering the consequence. She is going to marry a man more than twice her age, who in her eyes in an egotistic and arrogant man. Not to mention she will have to live with his 3 bahus who clearly hate her. Is this easy for any girl ?
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
maybe AJ has a hand in this
he maybe mastermind 

but there may be confusions involved
cause whatever the situation is AJ won't let any harm reach on revti (& that too by perv)
& here in she is shown to be stabbed which definitely won't allow

+ AJ clearly knows guddan is very child like so simple threatening would be enough but he can still kidnap revti to give her some tension or better say teach her a lesson for running away

maybe AJ also has involved the stepmom in the act as he had accurately judged how greedy she is & would do anything to get guddan married to him. In this case she might have forced revti to act.

or AJ might have given different responsibilities to different people
like calling & threatening job to perv (in exchange of some job as currently he is unemployed)
video making job to stepmom.

whatever it is one thing i am sure of is revti is definitely acting as no middle class girl wears such heavy mangtika with casuals.She obviously came here to attend guddan's wedding.

& yes both AJ & guddan are right in their places. & for the show to move forward they have to get married in some tera mera way.

hoping for the best.

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

he maybe mastermind 

cause whatever the situation is AJ won't let any harm reach on revti (& that too by perv)

+ AJ clearly knows guddan is very child like so simple threatening would be enough but he can still kidnap revti to give her some tension or better say teach her a lesson for running away

maybe AJ also has involved the stepmom in the act as he had accurately judged how greedy she is & would do anything to get guddan married to him. In this case she might have forced revti to act.

like calling & threatening job to perv (in exchange of some job as currently he is unemployed)

whatever it is one thing i am sure of is revti is definitely acting as no middle class girl wears such heavy mangtika with casuals.She obviously came here to attend guddan's wedding.

& yes both AJ & guddan are right in their places. & for the show to move forward they have to get married in some tera mera way.

hoping for the best.

I agree with each point AJ is involved in the the other case yes that stabbing definitely Guddans mom kaand 

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

he maybe mastermind 

hoping for the best.

may be u are right that her mon is behind in all of this. But my gut felling says that its revati who just doing drama to force her 2 marry akshat.she knows that guddan doesnt want 2 marry aj and three dil never liked guddan se after marraige with aj.three dil jeene nahi dengi guddan ko aasani se and aj also not like guddan. May be oarv filled the revati ears against guddan and she just want 2 take badla from her sister. I still feel aj cant do this.thats not aj style.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

may be u are right that her mon is behind in all of this. But my gut felling says that its revati who just doing drama to force her 2 marry akshat.she knows that guddan doesnt want 2 marry aj and three dil never liked guddan se after marraige with aj.three dil jeene nahi dengi guddan ko aasani se and aj also not like guddan. May be oarv filled the revati ears against guddan and she just want 2 take badla from her sister. I still feel aj cant do this.thats not aj style.

that can be true too 
but does perv has the guts to kidnap(even if fake) revti & keep her in AJ's house
he is very scared of AJ 
i don't think perv would want guddan to marry AJ as it would mean "AJ se permanent panga" until & unless AJ has made some deal with him.