Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Really didn't want to watch today's episode after seeing it I'm just annoyed!
Zara's excitement was way too much to the point of overkill. Only thing kabeer is good at is fighting now he is still fighting his conscience. Gosh I wonder why something he believes is so right to do is eating at him alive. Watching over your shoulder scared that your truth will come out is an exhausting full time job . The whole thing seemed fake ! Zeenets niceness wasn't believable, Zara lost her mind and can't trust a single word coming out of kabeers mouth anymore . What used to be an uptight mulla is now lieing by not telling the truth and selfish because he is withholding the truth out of fear of losing Zara's love and care for him ! Yes girls he's a keeper 🤢 .
Sorry if I upset anyone but this is gross! The whole episode was disgusting!

Yes it was boring and annoying. Poor Zara.
Zeenat knows about KabRukh Nikah and will do dhamaka as promised. During nikah of Kabir Zara, she will make rukh reveal it in front of all guests. 

Seriously the makers ruined the show. Now it's going to be Sautan story.🥱
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes it was boring and annoying. Poor Zara.
Zeenat knows about KabRukh Nikah and will do dhamaka as promised. During nikah of Kabir Zara, she will make rukh reveal it in front of all guests. 

Seriously the makers ruined the show. Now it's going to be Sautan story.🥱

I hate this sautan story  now 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I hate this sautan story  now 

Me too, kitna acha chal Raha tha. TRP ke chakkar mei Zara Kabir ki relationship spoil kar di
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Me too, kitna acha chal Raha tha. TRP ke chakkar mei Zara Kabir ki relationship spoil kar di

achcha ?? yeh sab TRP ke chakkar mein huva ?? ðŸ˜²
toh ab TRP kaisa chal raha hai any idea ðŸ˜•

hope it falls to the ground ðŸ˜¡
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is nt talaaq over? Zara said talaaq khatam karni h? He has accepted her back nd that is why they want to get married. Right?
Talaq is over ?
They are husband and wife now or not?
They are marrying each other because zara wanted a good wedding and all girly excitement things?
Or they need to be married again so that talaq is over?
Please guide me further
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Is nt talaaq over? Zara said talaaq khatam karni h? He has accepted her back nd that is why they want to get married. Right?
Talaq is over ?
They are marrying each other because zara wanted a good wedding and all girly excitement things?
Please guide me further

I guess to end the talaq they should either consummate their relationship or either get married with witnesses (don't know how true it is but I have a vague recollection of reading this somewhere.) 

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Really didn't want to watch today's episode after seeing it I'm just annoyed!
Zara's excitement was way too much to the point of overkill. Only thing kabeer is good at is fighting now he is still fighting his conscience. Gosh I wonder why something he believes is so right to do is eating at him alive. Watching over your shoulder scared that your truth will come out is an exhausting full time job . The whole thing seemed fake ! Zeenets niceness wasn't believable, Zara lost her mind and can't trust a single word coming out of kabeers mouth anymore . What used to be an uptight mulla is now lieing by not telling the truth and selfish because he is withholding the truth out of fear of losing Zara's love and care for him ! Yes girls he's a keeper 🤢 .
Sorry if I upset anyone but this is gross! The whole episode was disgusting!

I'm just glad I'm not actually watching it .. 

Didn't realize that they were still to land in India .. 

But yes Zeenat definitely has some or other thing planned up... Thats why I was wondering about her dhamaka.. she had mentioned the day they announced their remarriage... 

Or wonder there's more dhamaka... 

I'm not surprised with the precap as it's typical Ruksaar behaviour.. 

Now the only thing we'll get to see is more of her shamelessness and her attempts at getting his attention or her efforts in revealing the truth indirectly...
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Talaq is over ?
Please guide me further

The talaq is over as Kabir told her he wants her on life till he lives. And the night they spent in hotel. Nikah is because Zara wants it. 
The writers keep on throwing up talaq/no talaq game. They just want Rukh in picture as Sautan I guess. May be the TRP houses love Sautan.😡
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chillichick

I guess to end the talaq they should either consummate their relationship or either get married with witnesses (don't know how true it is but I have a vague recollection of reading this somewhere.)

Thanks, i saw few upcoming segments on you tube just now. it seems wedding will happen, but i guess ruksar will ruin their first night by keeping the marriage certificate in their room as promo also said talaq khatam mubarak ho and then zara will be broken.
It is shown that zeenat is not on rukhsaar side so far, i saw her bytes too.
She will help in making the marriage happen.
So far zeenat is not devil character but a jelous soul who believes zara is loved more. She is grey.
She and shahbaaz both know zara is a pure soul but they actually hate her because she is so good.
Zeenat will be good for a while but then rukhsaar will again show some incidences where zara is given more importance, hence zeenat will again be jelous and will come in rukhsaar cheap tricks.
When zara death news came she was genuinely sad but later she was back to herself. What a parallel, she herself had to face near death experience of herself and her sister within a week. Thats how karma works.

I doubt that sr will happen. Ruksar is least bothered about kabeer. Yesterday she said ki vo use poora pana chahti hai, now she will laugh on kabeer face that vo zara ko pura na paa saka just like she couldnt get him. She just want to win the battle she hypothetically believes that there is some battle between her and zara. She doesnt care if kabeer will ever love her back.
I so want that the certificate in itself is incomplete.

Ruksaar character is so cheap, she gives creepy and gross vibes.
Miraj use to give negative and thrill vibes with a swag and that was fun, he only asked for i love you miraj and ruksar is mentally and physically torturing kabeer yaar.
Once zara will understand and get to know everything ruksaar will have a hard time from zara. Haha