GD dhoomdham : so many surprises

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh yes, this year has been so different !

Like the jodis for example. Is it a surprise that The names of husband wife as jodi came by chance like haathi, Sodhi, Taarak Anjali, and Baga Bawri Also so convenient to have prinku-Gogi, or Tappu Sonu together. And ofcourse since Nattu kaka and Abdul are single they obviously had to pair together.

And do we really need to know who Jetha will be paired with ? because Iyer had already said that he wants to see Babita perform and not pair with her.

Even the performances were copied from earlier years.Anjali acting like a teenager again. Sonu and Tapu' dance had no coordination at all. The actor playing Sonu is so bad at dancing, no energy, no matching steps with Tapu. At least he was trying but Sonu was forgettable. And how many tines have we seen Abdul performing Charlie Chaplin? I think since the Asit Modi's last show Hum saath Saath hain !

Please CVs if you don't have any creativity left then It's better to shut the show. Everyone including actors need that break.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am skipping this  dhooddham
So boring and repeatating

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
It happens everytime.Daya always gets to do garba and madhvi lavani. Jetha babita always pair up.Champaklal always does disco dance.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually, if Jodis are decided there in the stage, where exactly does the matching costumes come from? How do they match their steps? If they take a challenge after going to the stage, when do they change their costumes ?
Remember " kaun banega murga' track ? I kept wondering how many people would be able to say ' I love you' in ten languages. One, two or three language at best are we familiar with but ten is a bit too much to ask for. Also, how not dancing for a minute is a task to begin with ? 

The quiz competition wasn't a bad idea but what sort of questions are these ? Some are basic GK questions. Some are puzzles.Some are just too easy and some just too hard. Also, taking a fine for wrong answer just kills the cause. Only because the money goes to the society fund doesn't make it a good thing.

Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Actually, if Jodis are decided there in the stage, where exactly does the matching costumes come from? How do they match their steps? If they take a challenge after going to the stage, when do they change their costumes ?

Remember " kaun banega murga' track ? I kept wondering how many people would be able to say ' I love you' in ten languages. One, two or three language at best are we familiar with but ten is a bit too much to ask for. Also, how not dancing for a minute is a task to begin with ? 

The quiz competition wasn't a bad idea but what sort of questions are these ? Some are basic GK questions. Some are puzzles.Some are just too easy and some just too hard. Also, taking a fine for wrong answer just kills the cause. Only because the money goes to the society fund doesn't make it a good thing.

And how come nobody fails in any task however tough the task is.Remember komal had to do ramp walk with 10 matkas in her head and she did.Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago