Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

both aunus wore blue dress shirt in college meeting

In that case, may be it's the reason. But I guess, these type of dresses makes him look simple yet attractive..
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
He looks quite good in those shirts and it's a kind of reminder of old Anurag. 
It suits his personality well
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You're right about Anu's dressing style. Honestly, he looks more like a strict professor than a senior student. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
formal dressing to college is not of today's gen. may be they wanted to project him as a person with maturity/sophistication. but i feel formals look odd in colleges. even Anarkalis every day is odd

Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For me, Anurag looks good in anything and everything especially in nothing. β˜ΊοΈ
But yeah the office type of clothes is bit of a turn off. However he looks really good in those traditional clothes. His muscles are highlighted well in those. 
beautysleep. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ekta giving good and stylish sarees to leads in naagin3...I like the sarees very much...I don' know why here giving old type of clothes
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautysleep.

Ekta giving good and stylish sarees to leads in naagin3...I like the sarees very much...I don' know why here giving old type of clothes

Not sure about other shows.. But here I think Pooja as Nivedita will get to wear stylish outfits be it saree or anything else.. I like her style as of now though it's not commonly worn but looks good on her.. And to see it on screen.. πŸ˜‰ yeah she can keep the jewelry too little different than gold.. πŸ˜ƒ

Maangeeet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually dressing sometimes does show how a personality is. Ekta probably want to show him as a simple sober guy.