Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

If it's inspired from original, then obviously Anurag. The guy lived for Prerna but Prerna never really loved him. I mean she shot him in the heart for her dear Mr Bajaj and had no regrets for doing that ..and they are calling this epic shit as eternal love story  😆 

Is it idk I was too young to watch it then. But didn't Anurag marry quite a few women too?
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

Is it idk I was too young to watch it then. But didn't Anurag marry quite a few women too?

I guess he did, even i didn't watch the whole serial. From what i have seen, i never felt that Prerna loved him genuinely. She always chose Mr Bajaj and blamed Anurag for all wrong happenings in her life.      
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

Yep..no one was saint in that saga..but ya first anurag did a mistake by marrying komolika and he did sleep with her and made her pregnant...but when komo aborted her child..and anurag come to know prerna was a mother of his child prem he realised his mistake and for real try to compensate...but then prerna married bajaj on the day of AnuPre marriage ..aater that anuPre got married after clearance of MU..but then prem died...and then because bajaj send  anu intimate pics of him and prerna anurag believed sneha is bajaj's daughter and said very bad things to prerna and sneha..so prerna never came back to him

But on realising what he has lost anurag became totally loyal to prerna and started to support her in everythingsacrificed alot and prerna used him many times...and never gave him his rights..not even his children t
Edited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Anurag for Prerna. But Prerna is falling too. The way she is always around him some way or the other. Its not just coincidence or destiny. ðŸ˜†  I really felt she was trying on him yesterday ðŸ˜†