Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Parth is a thinking actor, his hold over the craft is amazing. I have watched his last show and he consistently brought up the level of the show by the subtlety and nuances he brings to his performance. So I am not surprised by his acting. His diction, pronunciation and command over Hindi (despite being a Marathi) and English is too good. 
 I can predict he is going to charm the hell outta us, make us empathize with Anurag, till we all become Anurag and generally make us putty in his hands. (becos that is what he did in the last show too)
 I hope this Anurag is well written, as well written Manik was. I havent watched the earlier version of KZK and have no reference point, but this Anurag seems not to be written as a ride-over. So far, I think they have shown this Anurag as a moral, idealistic, strong minded and powerful character, who loves his family. But the nuances that are trickling through are his unawakened romantic side and that he has not seen or felt great unhappiness in his life. This guy is someone who has never fallen in love and more than that, has no great desire to fall in love. So he is kind of innocent, touch-me-not, inexperienced, happy to sail in un-muddied waters. Rare in today's times-- and reminiscent of the 70s era where such heroes and heroines were played. But what makes his character real, are the flashes of humor he shows, and strong willfulness ( when he goes to save the chunri)  and the way he cajoles his mother, making sure he gets his way. I am so enjoying the way Parth interprets Anurag. 
I love great characters and their development in the story and hope that Ekta gives us a real angsty powerful story about the making and unmaking of Anurag Basu ( My comments about Prerna are reserved for her thread, though I am dying to continue here.) 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I have watched him a bit in kyy..and wasnt really impressed..but i underestimated him..looks like he has taken kzk very seriously...he acts just like old anurag in serious scenes and adds his own elements in new characteristics of new anurag..he is doing a great job..kudos to this guy for his hard work
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parth is very convincing as Anurag.