Poll

Rate for episode 28th sept

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all

Please rate the episode of 28th sept honestly??? Did u liked it plz reply and reason why

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode was ok, predictable. Nothing too exciting,  no good performances acting wise apart from the guy who has to be a full creepy monster. He is doing a brilliant job and he can scare the shit out of anyone. He should be taken to a psychiatrist, he has uncontrollable sexual urge probably seen in psychopaths. 

Coming to other characters, I would request CVs instill a tinge of realism in Anurag's mom. First of all she looks younger than her creep-asur brother and she acts like she is his mom. Can't she see her brother is insane, it was too obvious and he wasn't even hiding anything about his fantasies. And her reaction was as if it was normal. ðŸ˜•  His divorce issue was understated as if it was daily business in their society and without any conversation she just assumed her brother is a victim. Her classist attitude is unreal and overdone. After the disgusting gestures by his brother while conveying his desire to marry a random girl of half his age, all she could think against that is that Prerna is a middle class girl. ðŸ˜• This is just unreal. 

I liked the Prerna-Anurag convo minus Erica's dialogue delivery which distracted me a lot 
Rest of the episode wasn't that great.

2/5  
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Episode was ok, predictable. Nothing too exciting,  no good performances acting wise apart from the guy who has to be a full creepy monster. He is doing a brilliant job and he can scare the shit out of anyone. He should be taken to a psychiatrist, he has uncontrollable sexual urge probably seen in psychopaths. 

Coming to other characters, I would request CVs instill a tinge of realism in Anurag's mom. First of all she looks younger than her creep-asur brother and she acts like she is his mom. Can't she see her brother is insane, it was too obvious and he wasn't even hiding anything about his fantasies. And her reaction was as if it was normal.  😕  His divorce issue was understated as if it was daily business in their society and without any conversation she just assumed her brother is a victim. Her classist attitude is unreal and overdone. After the disgusting gestures by his brother while conveying his desire to marry a random girl of half his age, all she could think against that is that Prerna is a middle class girl. ðŸ˜• This is just unreal. 

I liked the Prerna-Anurag convo minus Erica's dialogue delivery which distracted me a lot 
Rest of the episode wasn't that great.

2/5  

I would say I don't like anything in the show 

I was watching online and it was like except creepy mama ...

I didn't find anything excited as u have mentioned ...I cnt even say

Anurag and prerna jodi was looking swt. .kitna swt swt dikhogey ...

Parth is gud but Erica running it  which makes all the hard work in vain 

I would give 1 rating for today's episode yar

Sorry guys but I m disappointed