why erica isnt improving?

Posted: 5 years ago
people said to me give her chance ok i m trying but i m not able to understand her. ok yes i know hindi isnt her language but atleast she should improve little. whereas parth is very clear n he is growing on me. but erica's dialogue delivery is so bad. she has done a show already she needs to improve big time. ektaa mustve lot of patience to hear such bad hindi in a hindi show🥱 Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Erica needs to improve a lot. She has good chemistry with parth but her dialogue delivery is too bad can't understand wat she speaks online fans will still watch it for chemistry but tv audience don't have that much patience.All the supporting actors and negative characters are good in acting even Pooja is good actress.All ekta heroines are good actors even though her scripts get dragged but how did she choose Erica is suprising
Poojaratnam thumbnail
I think audiences are supposed to be confused of Prerna character till her character gets revealed as we can see present plot is revealing Anurag character ...and only scene where we can see her emotions is her self talk and audiences are getting to know her now only through Anurag pov ...thts why no voice modulation ...this is only my thought and what I felt
Shilky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She got a pretty face (after makeup) and moreover she looks good in MUTED romantic scenes!!
Those are the only reasons Ekta took her.
I don't see her acting or dialogue delivery to be the reason in any case
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
its just been 4 epis.. i am sure as we go along you will see a change in Prerna's character, right now its Anu's character that is been coming up...she is just  a naive girl right now
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

people said to me give her chance ok i m trying but i m not able to understand her. ok yes i know hindi isnt her language but atleast she should improve little. whereas parth is very clear n he is growing on me. but erica's dialogue delivery is so bad. she has done a show already she needs to improve big time. ektaa mustve lot of patience to hear such bad hindi in a hindi show 🥱

It's not eri's dialogues.  It's voice quality is too bad.  I found problem in hearing other actors too.  I think channel needs to fix this.
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar 4 episodes huyen hain. She'll improve, it's EK show and these things will be taken care of. And like someone has said, it's all about Anurag now, Prerna ka toh kuch aaya hi nahi. She does have clarity when she speaks slowly. Jaldbaazi mein kuch ho jata hai..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think these discussions can be continued here Erika needs to improve a lot [ DT Note : Page 7] 

KZK2 DT