Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_18

Wow! This is the first time I am watching this guy but damn he's cute, adorable, hot and can actually act unlike some I've seen. Erica is good too par when she says her dialogue jaldi jaldi, it sounds a bit weird, well she'll catch on. Waiting for this Mr Bajaj and Komolika as I haven't seen today's episode.

Yes, it'll take her a while maybe but I'm sure she'll pick up!
And Parth hayyeee👏
RapChick101 thumbnail
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Parth has been the surprise package for me too. I liked him as Manik in KYY but that character was very diff from Anurag. I was a bit skeptical that he might not be able to pull off Anu but man was I wrong! It's really great to watch Parth as Anurag.

@Bold: Exactlyyy! Lovin him as Anuraaag! <33

RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

this is the first time i am seeing parth's work and also i am a old kzk viewer...cezzu as anurag was amazing and i have to confess parth has done justice to anurag basu...though he can't match cezzu but as an individual he is extremely talented and portray anurag basu naturally...he gives anurag his own touch...currently i am in love with parth as anurag...great characterization...i hope he remains the same...i love erica too since kuch 

rang days but at the moment i am just watching for parth...i am already in love with AnuPre...they have a good chemistry together...i am waiting to see parth portraying all shades of anurag basu especially the pain in love...anurag was all abt selfless...sacrificing and a man who only lived in pain...i want to see the pain of anurag and i am sure parth will nail it...i want to see how parth portray anurag's pain that will melt my eyes

I couldn't have said it any better! 
Me tooo, AnuPree are so cuteee!😳
AND PARTH LOOKS SO AMAZINGGG I CAN"T EVEN☺️
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am glad Parth  is doing Anurag  coz we get to see so many shades of him and he is doing great like you said!
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupinr

I am glad Parth  is doing Anurag  coz we get to see so many shades of him and he is doing great like you said!

yesss trueee! 😳