Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
anurag is funny in mimicking  P yawn...cute
Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the dance & dhol scene of Anupre. It was beautifully picturised & shot and Prerna looked very graceful dancing in circles around Anurag who playing the dhol. Other than that, I liked the subtly & humour in the Anupre scenes. They are just beginning to get to know each other and I suppose it is going to a start to the process of being best friends first though Anurag seems to be slowly falling under her spell. He has began to notice her and his eyes always seem to be drawn towards  her though he will be unaware of it as of now. Hope they keep the friendship phase for a longer time and gradually show them getting to know each other well before they actually fall in love or declare their love for each other.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Every Onu-Pre scene getting into my favorite list.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm repeat watching their scenes during my work breaks๐Ÿ˜† All thanks to lovely people who are posting their individual scenes on social media.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
The yawning scene Pre steals it.. While Onu's smile makes it all the more adorable.. โค๏ธ
The box scene Onu completely owns it with his slow walk, soft  handling like it's written on the box "handle with care" ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Onu teasing Pre with return yawningg and Pre giving it back.. Both are super cute.. 
The rope scene stole by Anjali actually.. That girl was still standing and watching while these two are struggling with the rope. ๐Ÿ˜† Looks like she was giving them their moment.. ๐Ÿ˜ณo
The dance.. That was so beautiful.. Liked Onu doing the dhol.. ๐Ÿ˜ณeh