Mr Bajaj in KZK2 - Page 3

Poll

Would you like to see Mr Bajaj in Season 2 alongside Prerna?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes someone who can matches Ronit Roy from s1 who  instantly snatched the limelight from Anurag like komolika did with prena..
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When KZK aired i was just a child n i never understood y she kept jumping between anurag and bajaj🤣
i heard iqbal might play bajaj if he is playing  bajaj then i will defiantly want him alongside prerna otherwise rehnedo ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think it's a key part of the story line, so I do think they'll bring him back. Agree with most that it's important that the actor live up to Ronit Roy's amazing acting. Looking forward to seeing what they bring forward! 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

I hated bajaj.

Bu i heard iqbal khan is playin him this season soo..
And I love Iqbal Khan sooo much
I already said im watching this show as a new series and not a reboot.
No 1 can replace anu prerna love story It will always be cezzane and shweta for me.
I would love to see Iqbal and Ericas chemistry 

Oh my gosh really? I love Iqbal Khan and I have always thought he would be perfect for this role. But is it confirmed?
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

The chemistry can be seen now😃
That can make it work really well for me at least😳

their chemistry is definitely going to be fire cracker for sure!!! This Kzk definitely looks so fresh and rejunivating, so far Parth & Rrica, essaying Anuraag & Prerna's role haven't let us down yet!! I miss Erica & Shaheer still, Parth & Erica definitely have crackling chemistry too!!!
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes definitely. Mr. Bajaj was my favorite character from KZK1. But I guess it was more how Ronit Roy portrayed him. Bajaj was calculative, manipulative, vindictive and there were a hundred shades of grey in his character. He did some really dodgy stuff and walked a very fine line between grey and black. But his case of villainy was very tactful. He was wicked but not sleazy. And that's what people admire about him, I guess. I watched KZK1 on and off but Bajaj was by far the most memorable character for me. Most of the credit will go to Ronit Roy for that.
Anyhow, I am really curious to know what Ekta Kapoor does for Mr. Bajaj's character this time. Any actor who gets casted as Mr. Bajaj will have big shoes to fill. But I don't think anyone can excel as it quite as Ronit Roy did.