Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Count me in😆grew up watching kzk.. ðŸ˜›
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i used to watch it as a kid but i really hope they don't screw it around too much this time. no need to wait 8 damn years to find out they can only be together and happy in death. FFS. SMH
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
KIind of. I started late though. Got in for Mukti and Prem mainly
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I used to watch it pretty regularly at least in the beginning. I was a child then and wasn't allowed to watch adult TV shows but still me and my sister would sneak in to the TV room almost every day when my mom would sit to watch KZK and KSBKBT. K serials were a rage those days and hot topic of discussion among my friend circle ! Every one used to follow these 2 shows religiously! 
I'm a huge fan of previous season Anupre and the characters Anurag and Prerna in the beginning. AnuPre had the best chemistry ever ! Cezanne Khan was every girl's crush at my school. I hated the character Bajaj because he came between AnuPre. 
I have so many fond memories of my childhood associated with this show that I'm becoming really nostalgic. 
Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One of my favourites, watched it because of Shweta.
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone,

An old viewer of the KZK season one!!! Always a Bajaj fan!!!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*Raises Hand Slowly*
I signed up to IF because of KZK. I was obsessed. I was still in school when the show came out and watched regularly, discovered the forum when I was trying to find pictures online lol.
Not a regular on IF since I haven't found a show I've loved as long and as much as KZK1. Every other one I became obsessed with got cancelled (DEK, Rangrasiyaa) So here's to hoping I don't jinx KZK2 :P
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me...
grew up watching KZK 1

Loved cezanne-shweta, and loving even more Parth-Erica

hopefully story will revolve only around them
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I joined this I-F in 2005, kzk and Kyunki Saas were the main reason for me to join!! I have watched all the episodes of Kzk, Kyunki, Kahani..kutumb, and few other popular shows..I still remember Cezanne khan, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Hiten, Iqbal khan, Barun Sobti ruled the tv box.