Change in the storyline

LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I am just going to talk about the first episode as haven't yet seen the 2nd one!So I was watching the first episode with my mil who was a KZK fan 😊 While watching the episode my mother was comparing the new casts with the old ones 😭 She was saying things like 'yeh kya hai?isse toh humare anurag prerna acche thei!' And etc etc etc..And if I think about it thn her comparison is legit enough!Afterall the names of the characters,the first episode everything was same as the old ones!I even heard that the second episode was same too(not sure as I am yet to see it)and it didn't go well with me!I surely dont want to see the same storyline again!I mean if the cvs wants to follow the same story thn whats the point of changing the faces?Ain't it gonna be like the same old ghisipiti daal with just a change in decoration?Ab daal ko jitna bhi decorate karo woh daal hi toh rahega! If I be honest than the old storyline was nothing but crap(no offence to any KZK fan,just sharing my opinion),it was the acting of the actors that made it a hit!When we talk about KZK we talk about the characters not the storyline!If cvs are planning to repeat the same storyline and run the whole show with the performance of their actors only than it would be nothing but their stupidity!Cause people already have their Anurag,Prerna,Bajaj,Komolika.,the actors were so brilliant that people haven't forgotten them yet!And the new casts(I am already impressed with Parth's acting 😳 ) can give their best but they can never take the place of the old ones!The comparasion will stay which will eventually make the show quite a messed up one!And in this generation who wants to see multiple marriages,weak male protagonist,annoying female protagonist,cheating,bone marrow track?who?!The cvs should keep it on their mind that our generation wants strong protagonists,a lil less drama..of course the acting of the characters matter to us as that's what makes the story worth watching but a gripping storyline matters too!If cvs wants to separate the leads than they can do it(as its been said in the promo too)but I hope this time they will not separate Anurag Prerna like the way they did in the past cause that was not an eternal love definitely!They looked more like friends with benefits to me tbh!If they want to make Komolika's character strong and bring Mr.Bajaj thn its fine totally as long as the characters of the leads are strong and they have valid reasons for separation!You can't just claim that your show is about eternal love without even making it one!I must say the actors Ekta chose for the show definitely has the potential to make this season a hit too and now all this show needs is a good storyline!
Cause I know that no matter how much I like Parth's acting but I will lose my interest in the show if the story is crap and if they make him a bechara again!And the same for Erica too!
I know its too early to judge but I hope they will make changes to their storyline!
But than again this is just my opinion and I am sorry if I have hurt someone!Also I am not good at writing so sorry if this post seems a bit confusing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i vaguely remember the show. I was in class 3 at that time and it was a hit. It was one of its kind and even my mum said that Anupre should be together. but it is all about the lovers who unite after death. well in my opinion that show had nothing except some flashbacks of Anurag and Prerna which were good enough to keep the interest ( as I watched some on YouTube) , multiple marriages and children did made Anurag and Prerna's character kind of annoying.
I just hope that they change story line a bit and reunite the lovers this time. I don't mind Bajaj and komolika for bringing the flavour but that's all.
I am really liking these new Anurag and Prerna.
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well the main reason why fans are watching the show is because of Parth and Erica otherwise one honest fact no one is interested in Ekta's shows and may be ekta is thinking due to the fan following of these two actors will create a hype but i guess she had forgotten that we fans are not blind to observe what she is doing...