Characters and them actors! #Epi1.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So hey there, while everyone's out here discussing the episode in depth I present to you my two cents.

First of all, the casting fits the bill and quite well. Ekta's done that one thing right.

I absolutely loved Molay Basu, the character in tact the actor did a wonderful job. Seconding him would be his wife, Mohini who was quite the same too. Snooty and deliberately that, the actress playing Mohini matched up to my expectations. The sister and her husband, again same characterisation played well by the duo so far as they didn't have all that much of a part today (ohh and Sahil Anand is ADORABLE😳). 
Coming to the other characters, the other Basu sister along with almost 3/4th of Prerana's family didn't really have a screen presence yet so no comments. Amongst the 1/4th of Prerana's family that got its screen presence, the actor playing her father reminded me of Kzk1, completely so that's a plus. The mother was alright, not very like the one in kzk1 so that didn't seep through. 

Prerana, is a beautiful inside-out character and Erica did a fab job at looking like Prerana. However, she went a little gibberish in some/most of her dialogues today. But since its just episode one, its chill.

Anurag Basu, the shy sweetheart has just stepped up his game. Didn't expect Parth to be this goos at playing a shy, coy character but I must say I am very impressed, very very very impressed.

All in all, looking at the positives only, I'd say its a good start. The feel is right, they better get it movin' in the right direction.

-Adya.😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The first episode did meet the expectations, though it had some flaws, but as a viewer, I must thank Ekta mam for making it a grandeur visual treat.