star plus's emotional attachment with kzk

Posted: 5 years ago
i have never seen such promotion for any show in years from them. literally they have spend crores on promotions. i feel its emotional attachment. before 2000 star plus wasnt channel of masses. they changed it in 2000. gave ekta the platform n she delivered. first came kyunki n we know its history. then kggk n it was second.
then in 2001 came kasuatii. then for whole decade these shows were top 3 shows across all channels. i mean whole decade. literally these shows along with kbc made star plus a houshold channel.
it is like their baby n theyre trying hard to make it big. u know its big opportunity for both lead actors as well. yes theyy re popular but theyre not A list in tv and this show is platform for them to reach to masses. some saying y thyre doing ekta shows? noone can provide u better opportunity than that. both actors need this career boost. no mtv n sony will give them this prmotion. a dream opportunity. we can mock ekta shows but she rules tv n whoever stays gud with her stay well even late in their careers. for ex -Ronit's career was taken to top as bajaj. thnx to ekta n ofc his acting... cezanne disappeared bcoz panga with ekta
parth n erika r lucky to get this opportunity. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
StarPlusVerified account @StarPlus

Which Anurag-Prerna moment swiped right into your heart? #KasautiiZindagiiKay, Mon-Fri at 8pm only on StarPlus. @IamEJF @LaghateParth

0:17 / 0:17
Kasautii Zindagii Kay | Best Anurag-Prerna Moment?
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed.. however shitty ekta's shows may be, they give the actor a name and place in the tv industry. She is such a big name for the reason that her shows work with trp audience and that gets her and the channel the money, actors get unparalleled recognition.. trp audience know you and if you have hit chemistry with your costar.. even the online audience will cave in despite the shit story.. so it's a win win for everyone..
And I am kinda sure that trp audience will still watch the show because for nearly half of rural India who didn't have tv in 2000s or didn't watch due to whatever reasons.. this is a new show.. the grandeur just makes it better.. I mean look at the two bhagyas.. I never understood what's going on with the storyline but the shows are always in top 5 trp wise..
The huge promotion helps getting the young and online audience who have never watched kzk1 and the leads chemistry helps a lot in that as well.
And SP right now needed a show from Ekta.. the two bhagyas are doing well for zee, Colors has its own presence in trp chart and kbc and other reality shows work for Sony but star plus just had Yeh Rishta which was fluctuating in between and yhm is nearly dying..that is why they revamped and sent yrkkh and yhm into leap and started some new shows and investing so heavily on kzk2...
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I don't think it's emotional attachment.. I feel it's all money.. if they are investing big, they are expecting even better returns ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: abi_sanam

Agreed.. however shitty ekta's shows may be, they give the actor a name and place in the tv industry. She is such a big name for the reason that her shows work with trp audience and that gets her and the channel the money, actors get unparalleled recognition.. trp audience know you and if you have hit chemistry with your costar.. even the online audience will cave in despite the shit story.. so it's a win win for everyone..
And I am kinda sure that trp audience will still watch the show because for nearly half of rural India who didn't have tv in 2000s or didn't watch due to whatever reasons.. this is a new show.. the grandeur just makes it better.. I mean look at the two bhagyas.. I never understood what's going on with the storyline but the shows are always in top 5 trp wise..
The huge promotion helps getting the young and online audience who have never watched kzk1 and the leads chemistry helps a lot in that as well.
And SP right now needed a show from Ekta.. the two bhagyas are doing well for zee, Colors has its own presence in trp chart and kbc and other reality shows work for Sony but star plus just had Yeh Rishta which was fluctuating in between and yhm is nearly dying..that is why they revamped and sent yrkkh and yhm into leap and started some new shows and investing so heavily on kzk2...

Nice post๐Ÿ˜‰
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi_sanam

And I don't think it's emotional attachment.. I feel it's all money.. if they are investing big, they are expecting even better returns ๐Ÿ˜›

Yup the larger the investment the greater are the expectations
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I personally felt paarth was too good as anurag.. cos s1 anu was very mute.. erica has to pick up a bit.. 

Originally posted by: Mumoos

I personally felt paarth was too good as anurag.. cos s1 anu was very mute.. erica has to pick up a bit.. 

Different characterisation. We havevyet to see full anurag. He is also loyal n faithful to his mother like old one. N I won't make comparisons. Cezanne was amazing as original one
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That's true. Ekta ke Saath panga liya toh locha. The only exception to this trend is Pulkit Samrat. Edited by Sanaya-hi-Rani - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanaya-hi-Rani

That's true. Ekta ke Saath panga liya toh locha. The only exception to this trend is Pulkit Samrat.

N who stayed loyal still keep getting work in fourties๐Ÿ˜†