Light, Camera, Action - Day 2!!

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fire has its own visual effect onscreen and of course the heat when one is feeling it in real.
Water has its own romantic effect onscreen and of course the cool when one is feeling it in real..

So the visuals with fire everywhere around the beautiful pandal made me hooked on to the screen.. The chaos and confusions, the damages and impacts.. And the final touch with the thunderstorms pouring down making it all look like Maa Durga was in a mood for some drama in an otherwise regular scripted Durga pooja pooja that she sees year after year... πŸ˜‰

Good work team... Very engaging and entertaining visuals.. 

The limited dialogues and rona-dhona kept the script tight as well...πŸ‘

Enjoyed the teasing of Anurag's friend/brother on Anurag.. And laughed at the teasing of Prerna on Anjali.. πŸ˜†
Anjali is for a big heart break or gonna be the strong heart connection between Anurag-Prerna.. The teasing should keep the show light amidst the drama...

Wow.. Moloy's so many teasing couldn't do much but his one strong word of stubbornness shut Mohini.. That's the impact of husbands who are not the cribbing and complaining types.. They say what has to be said at the right time.. Hope his character gets that strength throughout the show though kept with his comical style otherwise.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hurrahhh.. It's Sanjay (Prakash Khanna from Naamkaran) that build up for.. Would be different to see him as a bad guy from a   loving father figure..Let me how it goes with him...Interesting days ahead... Looking forward to them..πŸ‘MMdite

Editedd the post to include this: Liked the dialogue about people judging others characters based on their own perception on their behavior.. How true.. He's a good lookingg rich gyyy but doesn't flirt or play around with girls just like any other cool guy would do.. πŸ˜†
 Hope Anurag changes this perception and make the quite ones with good character as the cool ones among the college girls.. πŸ˜³

Moralll of the story: Eerythinggg can have drama if it's done right.. Even a simple dosa.. πŸ˜†v
Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved your review.πŸ˜›Loved the episode too. 
the episode was mighty good. Especially the fabulous performances by leads 
Edited by rupinr - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupinr

Loved your review. πŸ˜›Loved the episode too. 
the episode was mighty good. Especially the fabulous performances by leads 

Totally agree.. The episode is very engaging to watch as if it's a cinematic experience beyond life's normalcy.. πŸ˜‰
The team must have put in a lot of effort to get the setup and technicalities done to get the effect... TV sure is getting big as an entertainment business exploring opportunities across the movie making departments.. Gotta give it to them.. πŸ‘

And yeah the leads are my hooking connect to the show.. And everything else is a bonus for me.. πŸ˜‰

And the ever young and witty SRK too.. πŸ˜³

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Second episode was pretty much way better, loved the leads moments was worth watching it. of course Parth slays it.❀️
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOfTheParty

Second episode was pretty much way better, loved the leads moments was worth watching it. of course Parth slays it. ❀️

Definitely.. And the watching gets better if we are watching it knowing what we are looking forπŸ˜‰

I've just prepared myself not to have any expectations from the storyline perspective.. Just tuning in for the good looking leads .. And from the two episodes that I have watched liking the technical unit of the show.. Something else added for me to look out for.. πŸ˜Š

TRPs have always been a mystery to me and any good content  gets lost down the line in the TRP game.. And Ekta has marveled in her strategy and she definitely knows her game.. She needsss to be considered for Industrial case studies given that TV has a big role in the entertainment industry. πŸ˜‰
Want to know if the show gains it popularity among the TRP audience.. πŸ˜‰