Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_18

Yaar lgouc nahi hoti EK shows mein toh watch it just for the fun. At least you can have a good laugh😆

TRP aayegi yaar iski, when Naagin can be the topper, why won't this feature in Top 10🥱 No offence Naagin watchers, yit's just not my cup of tea. If this also features in Top 10, man EK will have about 4-5 shows in Top 10. Waah lottery lag jaaygi

Well atleast Naagin is supposed to be of fantasy genre so they have much more freedom to show outlandish things but here Anurag becomes superman for goddamn chunni ðŸ˜†
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the show is just 2 days old..lets give it some time...its just an introduction of AnuPre love story and their nature...Anu saving his mom given chunnari shows his nature and also how much anu love his mom...he can sacrifice anything for her even his love...its just an introduction of their nature...personalities n love story

Hopes it's not another KDB... Ekta's shows r meant to be logicless still we watch..lol
ateeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree the episode yesterday was a little OTT but it's just the beginning and we should wait. I think the biggest problem here is that people are comparing this KZK to the previous one and that is not fair. We should look at this as a new serial and then judge whether it's worth watching or not. Don't base your views based on what the previous Kasautii had, both Parth & Erica are really talented. I have seen KYY as well as KRPKAB and they both have portrayed their characters beautifully I think it's the viewers putting to much pressure with these comparisons, At least give them a chance to showcase their talent and prove that the can pull this role off gracefully.