Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
She might be that model whom the promo was shot with. 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nope hina confirm hai , aur iyea uske bb fellow sapna chowdhury reveal kar diye the.  people said promo ka jo double body use hua woh bhi sapna ka hai 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta won't take any unknown or less known face for any main character.  Even for Bajaj, Aparna and sampada she'll take popular faces of TV. She knows kasauti never had any sensible story, it was all about bevakuf rotlu leads producing babies at the drop of a hat and oversmart stylish vamps. She wants it to work at face value of popular actor + Nostalgia. If not Hina, she'll caste other popular actress, not someone like 'Kaun simran kaur mundi'
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will faint...who is #kamolika it's becoming mystery now.  I don't like long hype...reveal kardo aaj nahi toh kal pata hi chalega. .abhi bata do viewers aur increase ho jayengey and trp too...jitne characters utni confusion...
I know ekta like to put mystery but surbhi ko naagin 3 mey pehchan liya tha hum logo ne...yaha toh bewkoof bana rahey hai kabhi hina ke kaam pe model toh kabhi post simran kaur.

Sry buddies m kind of frustrated now

Love u all
Nitara
Latas thumbnail
Hina would bring the much needed TRPs for KZK2 that they so need it at this moment...no one better than her to play the vamp Komolika and for sure EK knows it better.
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hina is playing some role in ColorsTV's Roop show. Now it further confirms that Hina is not Komolika because due to contractual bindings by Ekta or StarPlus, Hina won't be allowed to act in a rival channel's show. 
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Bitchaari_Bahu

Hina is playing some role in ColorsTV's Roop show. Now it further confirms that Hina is not Komolika because due to contractual bindings by Ekta or StarPlus, Hina won't be allowed to act in a rival channel's show. 

Hina is playing a cameo role I believe in the colors show. Also, Anita does naagin and YHM
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Bitchaari_Bahu

I think that's guest appearance

Even I was skeptical about her, but the way karan patel looked butt hurt  in kasauti screening, it's clear Hina has been finalise and everyone in Ekta's circle know that. 
Edited by White..Magic - 5 years ago
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Erica-Parth look good together par don't know how Parth-Hina will look? A bit weird nahi?