Honest advice n Analysis from an Old Kasauti Fan

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi everyone😳 This is Sneha, Those who were in Bepannaah forum might know me, for others Hi Hello... Khana khake jana😆 Sorry for my PJ😛

I was a huge fan of KZK 1 , haven't watched the entire series but watched it till Mukti dies and Prem carries her in his arms in shock and brings her home😭 So much nostalgia with this show. Anu-Prerna- Bajaj relationship, Nikaaa of Komolika, Sneha Bajaj daughter Papa duo, Prem's Mother India etc

Now if u are a new viewer and looking for content, honestly speaking KZK is not your cup of tea. Several marraiges, misunderstandings, baby born out of wedlock , memory loss, lot of villians... Etc... Your typical Ekta story. It's not bad, but don't expect an outstanding storyline .

If u are wondering then why is it  a classic if the story is just average, then let me tell u, It's the performances of each actor, including the supporting ones who made an Average storyline show a Bombarding Success!

Shweta Tiwari, Ronit Roy, Cezanne, Urvashi, Ruby, Geetanjali, Jennifer Winget, Karanvir Bohra etc breath life into it.

The first epi of KZK 2 is 90% similar to original Kasauti except Anurag this time is not serious and cracks jokes.

The set is lavish. Now coming to the actors performance, Well I have neither seen Erica Nor Party before,So expect a neutral review without bias.

Parth's eyes speaks volumes .Am happy Ekta chose him for Anurag. Though he cannot Match Cezanne's Anurag, he is doing justice to the character.

Erica is beautiful and suits Prerna but she needs to control her Rate of speech and diction. I wasn't able to understand some parts of her speech .

Excited to know who will play Bajaj n Komolika 

I am going to watch this as a new show instead of comparing coz if I keep comparing every scene (which I was doing😆) with old Kasauti , am never going to like the Reboot version.

All the best to Erica, Parth and the entire team.

Dont forget to check my blog

Sneha's Expression which won award and got featured in newspapers

Blogging to win

Edited by SnehaDoll - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U know y kasuatii worked. Because of the cast who saved it. They all aced their role. People bash cezanne but he was very gud at bechara rotlu anurag! It all launched careers  of Jennifer kvb!!!! Literally shweta cezanne ronit all are amazing. Urvashi queen of vamps. Geeanjali as vamp was amazing. Her turn around from nice girl to a evil woman was wowEdited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i would say let's wait and watch because we can't judge the performance by one episode..we have watched Parth in kyy all season and Erica too they are awsum in there work...u were right about rate of speech.. but I guess she speaks like this only as there is a possibility she might be conversing in English more ...still I wondering hindi nahi aata ...

Yea i agree we can't say ekta stories are classic ..na nvr nvr
At one point there was a time when people stopped watching ekta shows Bec of dragging the stories... 

Time will reveal what differnt is there in kzk 2...?? However i am excited to see kamolika. .? 

Love u all

Nitara
Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, honestly speaking KZK is the show that put me off serious watching of Ekta shows  😆. I watched with passion until Anu married Nikaa, then on and off and then once in a while. And imagine my shock when I saw the show after some time and saw yet another lady as Mrs. Anurag Basu. ðŸ˜† Didn't even watch the next gen in the show. 
But in Ekta shows  the falling in love is a treat to watch. That along with curiosity made me watch the first epi. 
Have watched Parth in KY2 and is not so thrilled about him doing Anurag's role. But i saw a spark of his character in KY2 in that joke about liking boys. Haven't watched Erica's show. She is beautiful... But her rosy cheeks needs to be toned down. 
The start was good. As usual i might watch until the leads fall in love. 
PS:Isn't another of Ekta's fav Hiten cast for Mr.B?

Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

U know y kasuatii worked. Because of the cast who saved it. They all aced their role. People bash cezanne but he was very gud at bechara rotlu anurag! It all launched careers  of Jennifer kvb!!!! Literally shweta cezanne ronit all are amazing. Urvashi queen of vamps. Geeanjali as vamp was amazing. Her turn around from nice girl to a evil woman was wow

True. It's the amazing cast which made Kasauti a hit😳

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Well i would say let's wait and watch because we can't judge the performance by one episode..we have watched Parth in kyy all season and Erica too they are awsum in there work...u were right about rate of speech.. but I guess she speaks like this only as there is a possibility she might be conversing in English more ...still I wondering hindi nahi aata ...

Yea i agree we can't say ekta stories are classic ..na nvr nvr
At one point there was a time when people stopped watching ekta shows Bec of dragging the stories... 

Time will reveal what differnt is there in kzk 2...?? However i am excited to see kamolika. .? 

Love u all

Nitara

I agree Nitara😊 but Erica really needs to improve her diction and rate of speech . Ya true . Ekta is famous for dragging stories😆
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sneha I don't know if I'm following you or you're following me or we're meant to be together🤣
Anyways, first time watching such an ekta show, actually second time, maybe I won't be regular but the first episode did impress me, I'm not a good critic so maybe I can't say about the actors acting and all that stuff but I liked Erica so I saw it and I loved Parth as well..😳
Hope this show will keep me hooked at least for a month or two.

Old kasauti toh meri dadi dekhti thi, this season also she's all excited..😆
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sneha dear ekta shows are usually not a cup of tea 🤣to anyone including me ...

kzk2 was hyped so well 
 yesterday episode was just a rewind of  kzk1

but i must say it looked rich though felt like watched bhansali movie ...

we know at one junction the story in ekta shows will  derail but  since ekta said its gona be a different story which excited me and erika/parth work i liked before ...hope ekta keeps up her promise about new story otherwise tata bye ðŸ˜†

as u said i won't cont.. if they show same old saga ...and its not my cup of tea😆 watching shows which has no new content even though i like the actors 
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago