Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Hey buddy good to see you just came here to see what's the fuss all about looks like a good start after reading your review wants to give a try

Much love

Hillaaa.. 🤗Great to catch up with you here.. Yeah Naamkaran has introduced me to drama drama drama.. 😉
Looking forward to watch Erica-Parth.. They're too good to miss.. 😳
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Copy pasting my reply from another thread 

After recovering from the nostalgia attack of S1,I rewatched the episode and I enjoyed it more.My initial reaction was purely based on the nostalgia of the past 😆
Now what I loved about this episode is -

1.Anurag❤️Parth as Manik is extremely close to my heart and will always remain so.But looks like Anurag Basu is all set to make his way into my heart or should I say he already has.
He was calm and yet intense and his voice was so deep.I also loved that they gave a playful and fun loving side to the otherwise serious and somewhat sombre Anurag.

In S1,Anurag 1.0 used to be the butt of Prerna 1.0's jokes.However Anurag 2.0 seems to have an upper hand over Prerna 2.0 when it comes to pranks😳😆

2.Erica as Prerna is beautiful.I still feel she can improve her diction though.

3.Parth and Erica as AnuPre really compliment each other no doubt.It would be interesting to see how their love story unfolds.

4.The aarti.This was one of the things which I loved in S1.Every new phase of the story began with this aarti.The aartis took place parallely with AnuPre.On Prerna's side the aarti was dedicated to Lord Ganesha and on Anurag's side it was dedicated to Lord Ram.

5.Moloy Basu was one of my fav characters back then.He was the biggest AnuPre shipper😳😆
Even now Mr Basu has tremendously impressed me.I can't wait for his scenes with Anurag and Prerna

What I didn't like -

The only thing which I found OTT was Mohini and Nivedita's attire😆Maybe it was too flashy and gaudy for my taste.
Shubhavi K and Pooja acted really well though

Very good to hear from someone who has great memories from the original show.. Would be nice to know their perspective as well.. 
For me it's all new and fresh.. In fact it's only after the reboot I got to know that there was this show earlier.. None of the leads in the original I am familiar with.. So it's like a reverse engineering for me.. 😆 

Agree with you about Parth.. He had set his benchmark as Manik.. And he has already made the transformation of himself as Anurag.. It shows how good an actor he is.. Hope he gets to play an interesting and influencing character with strength and charm of his own.. 😳

Erica has been my personal favorite and it's she who brought me here after Kuch Rang.. I'll be very happy for her if she gets to play shades different from Sonakshi.. Whatever I've seen her in episode 1, I've no complaints.. Let's see how it goes with her character and story..😳

And together these two look so beautiful together that everything else fades away 😉 Can't wait to see them falling in love.. ❤️
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I have not seen season 1 so my views are based on what i saw today

It was kind of a patience tester the start the never ending intro's of both the sharma's and basu's only thing I remember from that 10 min sequence is Anurag ki sexy back and prerna ka never ending udhta laal dupatta the rest was all not worth it and who in this day n age however traditional wears itna sona and ott dressing at home (ref anu ki ma mohini plus the actress playing the role looks like his sister )

The Anu -Prerna bit at the uni was nice and so were their bits at the puja pandal the best being them doing aarti together loved how Anu looked at Prerna before holding the aarti with her.

The repeated mention of toofan , the dupatta flying and lot of symbolic dialogs : i cudnt be bothered
🤣

Parth looked abs bhola bhaala innocent as Anu!

I am not sure abt the original but this one where leads , mohini etc are majorly conversing in english and one of the daughters in basu clan is wearing off shoulders i really dont see the need for the mohini to dress so ott with that kind of jewellery just to show traditionalism!

Yeah if you think of it practically, the aarti was too long to get everyone ready and lined up for it... Could have used some other part of the pooja rituals while building up the introduction.. But looks the aarti is the hero in this scene giving the blessings to all while showing their faces.. 😉

I'm hoping that the ladies in Basu family decked up is just for the festive mood and they would be back to normalcy with different kind of loudness.. 😉

To be honest none of the dialogues got into me yet as the visual sensory completely overridden the auditory sense for me 😆 In fact couldn't get much of what was Mohini saying even..

I liked every scene between Anurag-Prerna.. They both are already growing into me.. Leaving me wanting to see them together more often.. 😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Watched it with low expectations, it is a kekta show after all🤣, I'm tuning in for Erica who's always impressed me right from KRPKAB promos. it was OTT melodramatic and high on nostalgia which is exactly what Kekta was going for, I actually loved it, the OTTness of it made the episode for me but I also liked the subtlety that Anurag-Prerna had in their talks it was sweet. Erica and Parth really have some nice chemistry.
Honestly speaking, Ekta should have just renamed this show and branded it as something else rather than KZK because a lot of people have expectations and preconceived notions about it, I think the show would've been well received even if it weren't a KZK remake or such. But anyways Erica-Parth have big shoes to fill and I think so far they're apt, hopefully, their chemistry proves to be better as the show proceeds.
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked it and maybe more so because I have never watched season 1. Not even a glimpse, so its all new to me with nothing to compare to that may lead to disappointment. 
Loved the episode and more so anu - prerna bits. Parth is great as anurag..in promos I was little apprehensive about parth being the good boy as everyone is saying but he fit perfectly in the role.

I loved erica in her previous show..here I hope she improves a little bit..Though she looked really beautiful all through the episode..

I didn't mind the bling..ekta's shows are all about that..so it's fine
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Watched it with low expectations, it is a kekta show after all 🤣, I'm tuning in for Erica who's always impressed me right from KRPKAB promos. it was OTT melodramatic and high on nostalgia which is exactly what Kekta was going for, I actually loved it, the OTTness of it made the episode for me but I also liked the subtlety that Anurag-Prerna had in their talks it was sweet. Erica and Parth really have some nice chemistry.

Honestly speaking, Ekta should have just renamed this show and branded it as something else rather than KZK because a lot of people have expectations and preconceived notions about it, I think the show would've been well received even if it weren't a KZK remake or such. But anyways Erica-Parth have big shoes to fill and I think so far they're apt, hopefully, their chemistry proves to be better as the show proceeds.

On seeing your name I realized that the show resembles a lot from Tere Liye and then by checking it gotta know that it was Ekta's show.. So this is not my first of Ekta.. But I watched Tere liye after it's airing time period.. So enjoyed watching it.. Onu.. Taani.. Taani's mother and her friend that's Onu's mother. Hmmm drawing too many parallels and I will want to avoid that now 😆e

Agree..Anurag-Prerna meeting has it's simplicity and beauty.  Hope it continuesss to be that way...😳
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi_sanam

I liked it and maybe more so because I have never watched season 1. Not even a glimpse, so its all new to me with nothing to compare to that may lead to disappointment. 

Loved the episode and more so anu - prerna bits. Parth is great as anurag..in promos I was little apprehensive about parth being the good boy as everyone is saying but he fit perfectly in the role.

I loved erica in her previous show..here I hope she improves a little bit..Though she looked really beautiful all through the episode..

I didn't mind the bling..ekta's shows are all about that..so it's fine

Exactly.. No preset notions and no expectations will be the key here to get entertained by the show.. Episode 1 sure did entertain me.. And as with many films and shows, a lot can be predicted as we revolve around the same story and situations.. And so not much to expect from the story perspective. Every love story has it's own beauty. I'm looking forward to Anurag-Prerna falling in love and their love story.. Wishing it to be added to one of my favorites love story list.. 😳
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post ...their have been so many wonderful written posts, it is wonderful to see such creative writing 😊I hope KZK continues to inspire all you, wonderful writers in times to come. ... Edited by rupinr - 5 years ago