Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
These two songs ajeeb dastan hai yeh and hum bewafa har geez ha the were played in the show.
Was a huge fan of KZK. Would wait everyday to see the episode in childhood. Loved Anurag- Prena and hated Bajaj so much. Now that I think about it Shweta was my first fav actress as I really loved her acting and her as Prena. I didn't know much about Urvashi as I never watched the whole kzk nor from the beginning. I only Started watching around when Prena was with Bajaj Or was about to be with him and then Prem- Mukti, Sneha, etc came. I think at that time Aparna was shown more as a villain. But now that I see Kamolika scenes in random YouTube videos, Urvashi was the best. No wonder she was so famous. The original actors were the best. Most of todays actors can't be even near them esp the ones taken for the show right now. If Hot star was available here, I would've restart the original as I never got to see the beginning nor the end. Only the middle 1-2 years I have seen.Edited by _Darling_ - 5 years ago
@MADZ use vpn  n whenever u r free watch it on hotstar