sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

you are welcome dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrachiBansal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

you are welcome dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Actually i am new here so i don't know how to use much so how to see pm can u explain meπŸ₯±
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrachiBansal

Actually i am new here so i don't know how to use much so how to see pm can u explain meπŸ₯±

yes login with your account username and password and in the 
top you will see the inbox option 
click the inbox and you can view the pm's you are receiving πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 736(HOLI COLORFUL EPISODES).
As Ishani was resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder and Ranveer too having her in his embrace were that was the moment Ishani's phone being in the lamp table rang its Ringtone were Ishani hearing the ringtone took her head from Ranveer's shoulder and saw the lamp table were Ranveer too took his hand from Ishani's shoulder were by that time Ishani moved herself in the bed and she took the phone from the lamp table and saw the display were it showed it was Amba who is calling her. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer):Maa is calling Ranveer(telling it she picked the call and kept the phone in her ear):Haan Maa...
Amba:Ishani Raagini slept well. Let her sleep here itself..
Ishani:hmm tk Maa...Good night..
Amba:Haan Good night Ishani(telling it she cut the call).
Ishani(too taking the phone from her ear and saw Ranveer):Raagini has slept there itself. To inform that only Maa has called. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmmm tk..(relaxing himself by moving his shoulder and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me too sleep..
Ishani:Don't want dinner?
Ranveer:Nahi let me have breakfast in the morning..you have your dinner and sleep. 
Ishani(keeping her phone back in the lamp table and with a cute move moving close to Ranveer):Right now I don't have mood to have dinner..I just want to stay close to you this whole night. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile he put his hand over her back so well and cutely):hmm you can surely stay close to me..
Ishani:Shall we sleep?
Ranveer:hmm okay..(telling it he took his hand from her and he laid in the bed and he took his hand to the switches of the light and he turned off the lights).
As Ranveer turned off the lights Ishani too came close to him and she too laid over Ranveer's chest were Ranveer embraced her so well were Ishani's hands too held Ranveer's hip so well were she was staying so close to him. Both of them closed their eyes to sleep well in each other's embrace. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 8.30 were everyone in the family were having their breakfast were Ranveer was sitting in his chair and was having his breakfast. Raagini was sitting in the table and Ishani was sitting in the chair and was feeding the breakfast to her were cutie pie too was having the breakfast cutely. 
Amba(having her breakfast and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I have invited all our family and friends for Holi celebration tomorrow morning. Everyone will come for celebrating holi. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):That is so nice Maa..we all will enjoy a lot this Holi. 
Baa:Haan Ranveer all the time surely some problem will be there between two families during Holi this year we are going to celebrate Holi by staying united..
Ranveer:Haan Baa sure...
Krisha:(seeing everyone):I too invited Maa, Papa, Bhaiya and Bhabhi and they too told me they will come tomorrow morning..
Baa(smiling):That is too good Krisha...
Krisha smiled to Baa.Everyone were having so much smile in their faces as they were going to celebrate holi were everyone were excited to play with colors were Disha alone was seeing Ranveer who was having his breakfast. She was seeing him from top to bottom were his hair, His face and his looks were making her to fall prey for him. 
Disha(with a up and down look on Ranveer):This time you cannot escape from me Ranveer...I will surely get you this time. 
The day was moving and all were busy in their own respective work. Amba was making ready the gifts that need to be given to the relatives and friends who were going to come for Holi. Ishani taking Ramu and other servants to the backside of their house and was making the ground clean to celebrate Holi next day morning.Ranveer too was having Raagini and was assisting Ishani in cleaning the ground. Ranveer making Ramu and other servants to lay the table comfortable to serve Bhang and the tables to keep color powders. When the day came to afternoon Ishani started to get busy in the kitchen were both Ishani and Mala were busy in preparing the food and refreshment for Nirbhay and his family were Ranveer was having Raagini with him and was playing with her in the hall were both Papa and beti were playing cricket with lot and lot of happiness. The day moving and finally came to 7 o clock in the evening were Ranveer and the others in the family were ready in the hall to welcome Nirbhay and his family were Ishani was having Raagini in her lap and was sitting in the sofa were Raagini was doing all the sort of Naughtiness were Ranveer sitting next to Ishani and was enjoying Raagini's antics were that was the moment Nirbhay entered the house with a smile with his family were next to him Rithika too entered the house were behind them Aarthi, Vikram and Uttam entered the house. Everyone in the family got up from the sofa with a smile in their faces were everyone of them joined their hands to welcome Nirbhay's family were Nirbhay and his family joined their hands to reciprocate their welcome. 
Amba(seeing everyone):Everyone of you come in..
Baa(with a smile):Welcome to our home...
Ranveer(seeing everyone):Nirbhay, Rithika, Aarthi, Vikram and Uttam welcome home..
Ishani(standing holding Raagini):Welcome everyone. 
Nirbhay and his family members with a smile in their faces they entered the house were everyone welcomed them with so much smiles were they showed the sofa to them were Nirbhay, Rithika, Aarthi, Vikram and Uttam sat in the sofa.Everyone were talking to each other about each other's well being. Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram asked about Ishani's health to her were Ishani too told she is well to them. Finally having the warm welcome of Nirbhay's family Baa,Amba, Kailash, Chaithali, Mithesh, Laxmi and her husband sat in the sofa's were rest of them stood around the sofa. As soon as everyone settled Mala brought the try having the juice glasses were she walked and came to Nirbhay and served the juice to him were Nirbhay with a smile took the juice glass were she then showed the tray to Rithika.
Rithika(seeing Mala):How are you Mala?
Mala:haan I am fine..
Rithika smiled to her and she took the Juice glass and Mala served the juice to Nirbhay's family members and she started to move from there. They started to sip the juice were by that time Amba was the one to start the topic..
Amba:(seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay where is your Mother?
Nirbhay(sipping the juice and seeing Amba):Auntyji Ishani invited all of us only but when Ishani was talking to me itself I confirm said that I won't bring Maa here. Till today Maa is thinking that only because of Ranveer and Ishani we lost Naina. Surely Maa won't be silent seeing Ranveer and Ishani. I don't want Ranveer and Ishani to feel uncomfortable and Maa too won't be ready to see all the things happening. 
Amba(hearing):hmm tk Nirbhay fine but actually we all invited you here to talk about Rithika and your marriage only. 
Nirbhay and Rithika hearing it bit having a shy smile saw each other were Nirbhay making up himself.
Nirbhay:Marriage...(thinking how to talk and then making up himself):Haan you can talk about our marriage..
Baa:Beta whatever date you tell we can have yours and Rithika's engagement. And then let us fix the marriage date too. Rithika is our house girl and we can make the marriage in our house itself. 
Aarthi(immediately):Haan Baa let us have the marriage of Bhaiya and Bhabhi in RV mansion itself we all can enjoy it..
Baa:hmm tk Then which date will be comfortable for all of you..
Aarthi:I think let us have it by next week itself...Our relatives are very less only let me invite them and business friends Bhaiya will invite and then you all can invite all your relatives and friends. 
Ishani(with a smile):Hmm okay then by next week itself we can have Nirbhay and Rithika's engagement and marriage. Day 1 let us have their engagement and Day 2 let us have Haldi ceremony and mehandi and then Day 3 let us have the marriage. 
Amba:Haan best Idea Ishani this plan is okay for me..
Baa:Haan for me too its okay..
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan perfect Plan..
Amba(seeing Rithika):Okay for you know Rithika?
Rithika(with a emotional face):Whatever decision you all take I am okay with it..
Amba:(with a smile):hmm okay..(seeing Nirbhay):For you Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:Haan fine I am okay..(he smiled well).
Amba:hmm okay fine...
Nirbhay's family were keeping the empty juice glasses back in the tea poi were Baa seeing everyone..
Baa:Fine marriage of Rithika and Nirbhay is fixed. Tomorrow morning all of you can come to our home and let us all celebrate holi..
Aarthi:haan Baa surely we all will come..
Baa:Haan tk and then Nirbhay and Rithika's marriage is too fixed by next week and let us all enjoy all the celebrations. Now let us all have the dinner..
Everyone smiled happily and were getting up and moving towards the dinning table were everyone got seated in the chairs were Raagini sat in Ranveer's lap and was smiling cutely to her Papa were by that time Ishani and Mala started to serve the food to everyone were all of them chatting happily were having the dinner. The time was a happy time for everyone.Ranveer was feeding Raagini.
Nirbhay's family finishing the dinner and all of them came to the hall and saw everyone in Ranveer's family and joined their hands to leave the house were everyone in the family joined their hands back. Rithika seeing Raagini in Ranveer's hands and seeing Ishani and Amba not there and seeing Ranveer..
Rithika:RV Ishani and Aunty..
Ranveer(seeing Rithika):I think they are in Kitchen..
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay let me see Aunty and Ishani and come..
Nirbhay:Haan let us wait..
Rithika shook her head as okay and she started to walk towards the kitchen were she went to the kitchen and saw Amba and Ishani arranging the balance food in the bowls were it was so lovely to see Amba and Ishani smiling with each other and doing the kitchen work. 
Rithika(entering the kitchen and standing next to Amba):Aunty..
Both Amba and Ishani saw Rithika and had a smile in their lips. 
Amba:Rithika..
Rithika:Aunty we are going to leave now..I didn't find you and Ishani in the hall so only I asked to RV and he said you both will be in Kitchen and I came to see you both only. 
Ishani:Haan Rithika you are going to leave now but tomorrow you will come in the morning to celebrate Holi know?
Rithika:Haan I will come for sure. (with a feeling sorry face held Ishani's hand were her eyes got moist):I am sorry..
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Sorry ...for what?
Rithika:For taking away Falguni Aunty from you..
Ishani(bit feeling for a while getting Falguni thoughts and then making up herself):Arrey...this is not the time to think about those things Rithika..I want you to stay happy..
Rithika(seeing Ishani):really the way you forgave me is only paining a lot Ishani. (telling it she hugged Ishani and started to cry a bit thinking about pushing Falguni from the terrace).
Ishani(too hugging her):Rithika please forget the past. If you stay in the past surely you can never walk towards the future. 
Amba(too caressing Rithika's back):haan beta I know what you did is wrong only but as Ishani said If you stay in the past itself you can never walk into the future. you have got a good future now all the returns you could give back to us is staying as a good person for your whole life only. 
Rithika(coming out of the hug from Ishani and wiping her tears and seeing both Amba and Ishani):Haan surely I will try my best to stay as a good person through out my life. 
Amba(with a smile):That is more than enough to all of us...(telling it she wiped her cheek so well and gave a smile to her).
Rithika(making up herself and bringing a smile in her lips and seeing both Amba and Ishani):Can I tell you both something?
Ishani:Kya?
Rithika:I have seen you both for long time. I have seen you both fighting always as usual mother in law and daughter in law but now seeing you both together is really sweet to see. Both look so cute together. 
Amba(smiled well and caressed Ishani's hair and seeing Rithika):Haan Once I didn't understand Ishani and because of that only we both were often getting into a misunderstanding but now we both understood so well. 
Rithika(with a smile):hmm both of you stay happy like this always. Let me leave now and let me see you all in the morning..
Ishani:Haan tk...
Rithika smiling to both Amba and Ishani and she started to move from there were both Ishani and Amba saw each other and exchanged the smile and started to get back to their work. Nirbhay and his family started to leave RV mansion. Everyone were so much excited in the family to celebrate Holi.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update didu...loved it a lot...great to c that Nirvay & Ritika's is fixed...looking forward to it...be safe & stay healthy didu
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer kiss is so romantic. so sweet of ranveer for understanding that ishani is not healthy enough now to make love n so he is willing to wait.loved ishani saying what makes a person a real man.her definition of real man was perfect.wow what a challenge by ishani to ranveer on holi.disha is cheap to make ranveer hers through intoxicated bhaang
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer just want to stay close to each other.so romantic.nirbhsy ritika marriage is fixed.waiting for the wedding functions.ritika ishani scene was emotional.excited for holi.hope you will give holi look of characters
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great updateπŸ‘πŸΌContinue soon
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Great episode. Waiting for the next. Ritika is so positive now. She has changed a lot.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Love Ishveer sleeping close to each other.
Continue writing dear.
Love the way the story is progressing.😊😊