missed you all too a lot dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
The new show of Shakti Silsila is disgusting. I don't like him in his new avatar. You'd better concentrate on Ranveer's unsaid feelings.πŸ˜‰

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes surely Silsila is disgusting show only cant even tolerate a single 
scene in that show 
I too don't like Ranveer in that role 
ya let me concentrate in Ranveer's unsaid feelings 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
I totally agree with you darling. Wish you to feel Ranveer's emotions again and express them in your wonderful updates.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine
hope you are doing good 
hmm let me try my best to feel Ranveer's emotion again and express
it soon 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrachiBansal

Plzz Sakshi don't stop ranveer unsaid feelings its the best plzz

Hi Bansal
thanks for the comment
no dear I won't stop Ranveer's unsaid feelings now 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrachiBansal

Sakshi apart from this u write ranveer aashiqui also give me link i didn't see

Hi Bansal
thanks for the comment
yes dear I write Ranveer's aashiqui too 
ya let me pm you the link 
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 735(HOLI COLORFUL EPISODES)
NOTE:SORRY MY DEAR FRIENDS I KNOW I AM TOO LATE TO POST HOLI EPISODES BUT I TRY MY BEST TO GIVE A VERY GOOD EPISODES OF HOLI OF ISHVEER. 
Ranveer kissed Ishani's lips so well were Ishani's hands too were caressing Ranveer's hair so well as he kissed her. They were having a deep kiss were Ranveer after getting satisfied in the kiss he slowly took his lips from Ishani's lips and saw Ishani with a cute smile. Ishani too getting the kiss from Ranveer saw him with a cute shy look and she saw other side without being able to face Ranveer's eyes. Ranveer seeing Ishani's shyness with a smile and then he went to Ishani's neck part and he started to nuzzle her so well with his lips were Ishani too closed her eyes and was making Ranveer more close and comfortable towards her. Ranveer too was so comfortable over her and was lovingly kissing and nuzzling in Ishani's neck part. He nuzzled in her neck part and then he moved his lips above and took his lips to Ishani's cheek and then kissing her cheek deeply and then he moved his lips towards Ishani's ear and then in a husky tone.
Ranveer:Surely If I have married any other woman I would have not been this much happy Ishani. I am totally happy in this marriage life. 
Ishani(hearing What Ranveer said having a smile and then took her hands to Ranveer's shoulders and brought him out of the hug and saw him with a cute fighting mode face):Oh you had the thought of marrying another woman too?
Ranveer(with a cute face):Haan If Chiraag didn't run away from you that day or If Rithika didn't allow me to come to you to marry you means surely on Maa's pressure I would have married Rithika only know? 
Ishani:(with a puppy face):But only I was the reason for all the problem. If I had trusted you when you said about Chiraag to all of us means those problems would have not come in our life. 
Ranveer(with a smile);Thank god at least now my Ishani understood that she was blind in trusting Chiraag. (with a cute casual face):What to do that guy's looks are like that it seems all the girls are falling for him like anything. 
Ishani(with a admiring face):But I didn't fall for him for his looks I fell for my Ranveer's feeling that he was showing it to me. 
Ranveer(hearing it saw Ishani with a admiring smile):hmmm I know that Ishani. (telling it he went to her forehead and kissed her forehead so deeply and saw her with a smile):I love you Ishani. 
Ranveer:hmm what happen today to my husband? He has brought Jasmine Gajra and he is so romantic..
Ranveer:I was driving and coming back home and that time I was caught in the signal and that time a florist came to sell the flowers and seeing the flowers I got your thought so just thought to get Jasmine Gajra. Did you like it..?
Ishani:hmm It was so good...
Ranveer:hmmm(telling it he moved bit lower and went to the exposed navel of Ishani and he lovingly kissed her white stomach).
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's kiss in her stomach in a mourning tone with closed eyes):I love you Ranveer...love you so much..
Ranveer hearing it having a happy smile started to nuzzle her stomach so well with his lips were he moved his lips to her hip part were Ishani being unable to bear the shyness turned to the other side and showed her back to Ranveer were as Ishani turned Ranveer's lips too moved from Ishani's hip were Ranveer saw Ishani's shyness and smiled happily. He seeing Ishani's back so well and with a cute face he moved to the bed and laid beside Ishani one sided. With love putting his hand over her stomach and he went closed to her and hugged her from behind were Ishani too went closed to Ranveer and made herself to be in the embrace of Ranveer were Ishani was having tonnes and tonnes of happiness in her lips were her face was so reddish. Ranveer embracing Ishani so well with him and he kept his nose on Ishani's Jasmine Gajra and he smelled it well. 
Ranveer(smelling the Jasmine Gajra and then keeping his lips near Ishani's ear and cutely):Jasmine is driving me crazy and I am getting more romantic Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing these words from Ranveer took her hand to Ranveer's hand that was in her stomach and held his hand in her hand and in a sweet tone):Want non-vegetarian love?
Ranveer(hearing it being a real man):Now only you are fine Ishani. your hands and legs are fine now immediately we don't want to get physical. Let few more days go then let us have non-vegetarian wala love. 
Ishani(hearing her man's words and then in a cute tone):Ranveer want to see you...turn know?
Ranveer:hmm(telling it he took his hand from Ishani and he laid in the bed well).
Ishani as Ranveer moved from her and laid in the bed she too turned and saw Ranveer and she went and laid her head in Ranveer's chest were Ranveer too embraced her and made her close to him. 
Ishani:you know what makes me love you so much?
Ranveer(with a smile):What?
Ishani:Being a real man is only making me love you so much Ranveer. 
Ranveer(in a bit funny tone):Arrey Ishani I am real man only? We have a daughter Ishani as I am a man only I was able to give Raagini to you. 
Ishani(seeing the cute funny way of Ranveer's response):Ranveer...the man who satisfies a woman in bed, the man who gives child to the woman alone can never become a real man.(seeing Ranveer and took her hand to his cheek and keeping her hand in his cheek and in a cute tone):The way you respect me and the way you understand my body condition and heart feelings, the way you always stay loyal to me, the way yours eyes only see me and the eyes that never ever see any other lady in this world the heart that does not allow any other lady to enter it and even though I never give you love making often but also you always staying as the one woman man this is what makes you a real man. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was explaining about him having a smile):you have that much trust on me that I will be always truthful to you? And I will be always staying as a one woman man?
Ishani:hmm I trust you so much Ranveer I love you so much..
Ranveer:happy that you have understood about me so well. So here after surely If you see me with any other woman means ...(before he could complete).
Ishani:Haan I won't mistrust you but surely I will get possessive on you. I never like any other woman near you. 
Ranveer(smiled cutely):hmm I know you won't mistrust me but I will play and flirt with girls to make Ishani jealous...
Ishani(hearing it cutely with a smile took her hand from Ranveer's cheek and hit his shoulder cutely):hmm tk fine make me jealous as much as you want..
Ranveer cutely got up from the bed were that made Ishani too to get up from the bed were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute look were Ishani too saw Ranveer with a cute look and without understanding why Ranveer got up from the bed with a cute eyebrows move she asked what were Ranveer seeing her like a cute child and in a immediate move he came near Ishani and then he hugged her so well were Ishani too with a happy smile hugged Ranveer back. They both were hugging each other so tightly were both have closed their eyes and were feeling the love in each other's embrace. Ranveer after a while in a cute tone being in the hug. 
Ranveer:What you want for Holi Ishani?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is asking and in a cute tone):I don't want anything Ranveer you will be with me completely for two days know that is enough. 
Ranveer:Hmm I know I will be with you only for two more days but ask for something special know?
Ishani hearing it and opened her eyes and thought about their holi celebrations these many years were only the way they applied colors to each others face and the way they wished happy holi only only came to her mind were she was sure they never celebrated Holi well after becoming husband and wife were with a smile she came out of the hug were Ranveer too came out of the hug and saw her with a cute face. 
Ishani:Ranveer from Childhood we will play with colors and apply colors on each other and wish holi that is it know?
Ranveer:Haan holi means that only...
Ishani:I think most of the time after our marriage during Holi we will be separate only due to some problem. This year we need to celebrate it so well. 
Ranveer:hmm let us surely celebrate it so well. 
Ishani:(in a cute tone like a little girl):This year I want you to apply colors to me with all the rights as my husband. 
Ranveer(with a romantic smile):hmm I will take the rights of your husband this Holi.
Ishani:Haan you can apply the colors to me but I have a challenge for it. 
Ranveer:Challenge?
Ishani:Haan the color you are applying on me for the first time you should apply on me without touching with your hands. 
Ranveer(with a cute aww face):What? Without touching you I should apply color to you?
Ishani:Haan after applying that color only you can apply the colors by touching me. 
Ranveer(hearing it):so when I am applying the color on you first time I should not touch you. After applying the color only I can use my hands to color you. 
Ishani:Haan exactly..Can you do it Mr. Vaghela?
Ranveer:(being a man):Haan I will ...
Ishani:I won't get caught to you that easily..
Ranveer:But somehow I will get you my wife...
Ishani cutely smiled hearing it were she moved near him and she rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder were Ranveer embraced Ishani with his hand and had a smile in his lips. 
Disha(sitting in her room sofa and in thoughts):Holi Celebration will start from tomorrow and in these two days they will invite many relatives and in these two days only I should somehow make Ranveer to come to my room or to storeroom and I can get Ranveer completely for me. (with a vamp look):But how will Ranveer come with me?...(with a vamp smile):Haan he will not come that easily to me but I will make him come..(telling it she saw the bottle having some liquid in the table were seeing it with a vamp smile):Telling that I want to give Manas this Kada and I made Chaithali Kaki to make Kada and I have got that in the bottle and kept it with me. when I get the right chance somehow mixing the Kada in the Bhang and I will give it to Ranveer. Somehow surely during this Holi festival Ranveer would have come to me and I would have got him completely for me for one day at least. 
Screen splits on Ranveer and Ishani's shoulder hug and Disha's cunning face. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cool update didu...really enjoyed it...but this disha is a pain...she's still a snake...cursing her so much...waiting to c what hpns next...be safe & stay healthy didu
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
The episode is amazing. I even can't express my words. Ishveer romance always inspires me.
Disha is a mean person.
Update soon.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update😳Eagerly waiting for the next part
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear.
Fascinating episode. So many romantic moments of Ishveer.
Keep on writing, dear