Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€—Thank you Suta sweetheart.
🀣 what the heck was that?
Did she call him a well dressed cute monkey πŸ˜† ? Then the two brilliant ones fought the idiot instead of locking him in the cage thinking they are smart by stealing his phone? they compared themselves to an Indian drama I think they went way past that a week ago. Then seriously he will spare kabeer if Zara tells Miraj she loves him 🀒 . Today's episode is so ridiculous you can't help laughing πŸ˜† was almost sure we would be done with this nonsense today but I guess the drag is back on till next week gotta have a restless weekend somehow

At least Zara's parents and Aisha ...the ones who really loved Zara know she is alive and safe πŸ‘
They will not sirely pressurize the useless police dept to act fast n rescue the two . Too much dragging of kidnapping scene πŸ˜‘
They need not have shown so much torture of kabir .. 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Behena my dear ..you just proved YOU are more intelligent than Zabir πŸ‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh yaar not that way but the writers definitely lack common sense.
See the idea of getting wasim inside was good but instead of fighting with him they should have locked him in.

Miraj beating Kabir also doesn't make sense. The time will get over soon, so Miraj can take it easy.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh yaar not that way but the writers definitely lack common sense.
See the idea of getting wasim inside was good but instead of fighting with him they should have locked him in.

Miraj beating Kabir also doesn't make sense. The time will get over soon, so Miraj can take it easy.

What enmity did Miraj have with kabir ?? I was wierd to show him getting beaten up for no fault of his .😑
Is it because he was trying to nab Ali n expose Miraj ?? πŸ˜•