Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Watching the episode in pieces sucks! Have to wait until morning to watch a whole one 😭
Anyway kabeer went back to hugging Zara today 😳 are they married again? And just when you think the police has brains he accused kabeer of tampering with evidence?
After reading the article about Eisha's health issues the precap about Zara's disappearance makes sense.
Wishing her a speedy recovery and hope to see her back very soon fit and fine

@ pink where did you watch it in pieces ??
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@ pink where did you watch it in pieces ??

Living in the US I don't get to see it on tv have to depend on websites posting it online. Had to watch it in three separate links because I couldn't find a single link one on Friday seemed like parts were missing in between
Sutapasima thumbnail

Living in the US I don't get to see it on tv have to depend on websites posting it online. Had to watch it in three separate links because I couldn't find a single link one on Friday seemed like parts were missing in between

Thats true 
Zee5 uploads it next day ðŸ˜”

StarPlus shows are better as Hotstar uploads it soon after the show airs ,some times earlier too ðŸ˜‰
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

THanks for the update my dear but this show is really getting me on my last nerves I really can't understand why I just can't watch 1 Indian Serial without all the senseless drama 

absolutely senseless yaar 
coming up according to my guess is Zara fakes death ..planned by Zabt n gang .. irfan performs her janaza ( funeral rites)

now Ruku will kill Humdaan and Black mails Kabir to marry her 

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There are 2-3 links which are uploading immediately after the show gets over the entire episode...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chillichick

There are 2-3 links which are uploading immediately after the show gets over the entire episode...

Please PM those links to our friends in US ^^