AdiYa One Shot: Interruption

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Simply another beautiful OS 👏
It is so wonderfully written. Every emotion, every feeling of the characters were penned down to the utmost detail. I loved it ❤️ You are an amazing writer. ⭐️
And yes Aditya, you shouldn't speak ill of Zoya's Jahanpannah...😆 Well I wish Waseem hadn't interrupted them but then again he does hate Aditya.
Keep writing more of such awesome stories
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ooo... it was sooo beautiful!!! Loved this OS...Very well written.. 👏👏
If you get time,please continue this... I would love to read this as an FF.. 😳⭐️

White-Lilac thumbnail
That was so so so cute!😳
Aur abbu ki timing badi galat hai 😆
Loved reading it! 
So sweet 😆 The interrupting soul at the correct time. I found Zoya's antic really cute 😃 As you say, though they haven't expressed their feelings for each other, that bonding was precious..
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very cute OS
WAseem uncle as always kabab mein haddi...
that should I be worried was so cute? They are yet to confess but are all possessive about each other...and that peck on the nose was so so cute and how it stunned him was dreamy
nice one
Kudos!!
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Simply another beautiful OS  👏
It is so wonderfully written. Every emotion, every feeling of the characters were penned down to the utmost detail. I loved it ❤️ You are an amazing writer. ⭐️
And yes Aditya, you shouldn't speak ill of Zoya's Jahanpannah...😆 Well I wish Waseem hadn't interrupted them but then again he does hate Aditya.
Keep writing more of such awesome stories

Thank you so much! 
I am sure there many more amazing writers.. better than me out there.. I am nothing in comparison to those beautiful creators. But thank you for the compliment. :)
Of course, if he hadn't interrupted, Aditya and Zoya would have been in another land 🤣
Surely, I do have more ideas and thoughts for these two.. though, they are as random as this one. 😛
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Ooo... it was sooo beautiful!!! Loved this OS...Very well written..  👏👏

If you get time,please continue this... I would love to read this as an FF.. 😳⭐️

Thank You! 
I am not sure of time. But I can always sneak that out. However, the problem is, I never pursued this beyond the incident portrayed . I am not sure of how and where exactly eould they land if I proceed with this as a multi chapter fanfic. Because, they mostly into blunders if I ever do. 😆

If you have a suggestion, I would love to know.. and if I can see the vision and can work around it.  Then I might as well, give it a short. 

But thanks anyway, your interest to read more on this.. is surprisingly motivating and satisfying. Maybe what I wrote was worth writing then. 😊
ShenzK thumbnail
Thank You! 
ShenzK thumbnail
Thank you! 😊