Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think it is production house fault, not the channel's.

'Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo' is second most watched show on SAB TV after 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltaah Chashma'. The decision to shut down the show is because its production house 'Optymistix' does not have enough staff to handle many big shows together with their upcoming 'Comedy Circus'.

Ya may be because I don't see any reason why sab tv would end 2nd best trp show of the channel.
Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think it is production house fault, not the channel's.

'Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo' is second most watched show on SAB TV after 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltaah Chashma'. The decision to shut down the show is because its production house 'Optymistix' does not have enough staff to handle many big shows together with their upcoming 'Comedy Circus'.

might be but you know what the executive producer told me that it was because of the channel's orders they had to wrap up so urgently in the first place otherwise we wouldn't accuse sab tv simply because wat is the reason behind their sudden decision we dont know.
It might be fault of production house but its also of teh channel..they would have changed timeslot and managed somehow fr another year atleast but had to end prematurely because sab tv was always intending to launch aladdin at prime 9 pm slot 
Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Ya may be because I don't see any reason why sab tv would end 2nd best trp show of the channel.

reason i mentioned to you all long back righ to give aladdin a prime slot and that was confirmed by both gaurav dubey's like of my comment against sab tv and also executive producer's confirmation 
its ultimately a abd decision on behalf of both production house and the channel..parvati also had said the same in an intervie wthat this decision would b regrettable ..khair chodo in namonon ko 
let them reap teh ill effects ..our show rocked and we r happy for that 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

reason i mentioned to you all long back righ to give aladdin a prime slot and that was confirmed by both gaurav dubey's like of my comment against sab tv and also executive producer's confirmation 

its ultimately a abd decision on behalf of both production house and the channel..parvati also had said the same in an intervie wthat this decision would b regrettable ..khair chodo in namonon ko 
let them reap teh ill effects ..our show rocked and we r happy for that 

Then both channel and ph are responsible