Mehek and meera

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mehek was the one behind meera's death and now she attacked apa too. She will never learn I'm sure she is the one who planned kidnapping drama so no one doubt her for apa's condition. What's the full truth abt that video which mehek was saying. Even mehek is not responsible for ma death she is responsible for Meera and apa's condition. Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the kidnappers attacked Aapa. Mehek is fully capable of planning this fake kidnapping...but I think this has been done by Muneem...because he had to make a comeback and this is the right time for that.
Idk Meera discovered which truth...but as far as I know the truth was not in the form of some evidence so Mehek clearly instructed Jayant to kill Meera because only death could have stopped Meera from sharing that truth with Dev or Narvekar. Mehek has committed so many murders...they cannot justify or prove her innocent in every case...so Mehek has to face punishment.
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It would the biggest cop-out if they made Mehak innocent. In fact it would be the height of injustice.

At most they can say the recording was fake and all the xyz incidents & evidences were fake. but regardless of that the best they can correctly say is she only did 3-4 murders (which were clearly seen on camera in season 1 included her actual legal husband Arastu Sahay, a policeman who was part of chakravyuh, some goons) otherwise her body count or murders would be in the dozens based on the backstory they gave her - that she was one of Chakravyuh's trained assassins.

can I mention; my mother hates Mehak like anything!. finds Dev totally foolish to believe her for anything. Edited by velvetscarf - 5 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat if Mehak is with Dev's Mom and trying to find proof against Muneem. She can not tell Dev abt his Mom as this might put his Mom in danger???
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Mehak was most likely kidnapped because she would not get time to contact some kidnappers. If she planned this kidnap, Dev or Dhwani would have arrived before them.
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will like to see Dev with...If not Meera, some other mature girl like Meera...who is strong, understanding and most important...non criminal - trust worthy person...

NOT Mehek...given back story...I can not accept professional killer as a main lead's partner...I don't care...how and why she did it...SHE DID KILL THEM.