Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys,

Need help with two of the DMG fanfics I'm trying to search . As far as I can recall they are in completed status and written long time back.

One - Armaan gets married to Ridhima ( his childhood love) but after marriage Ridhima comes to know Armaan was married earlier and has a son named Ryan. Story is about how Ridhima gets close to Ryan and Armaan.

Two- Armaan is a lawyer and Ridhima some arts student,both from rich families . Their families get them engaged and Armaan initially thinks he is marrying Ridhima because he has to buy they later get in love and all . I remember Armaan's mother character name is Radhika here.

It would really helpful if anyone can give me these story names or he links.

Thanks
Nandu
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetnandu

Hey guys,

Need help with two of the DMG fanfics I'm trying to search . As far as I can recall they are in completed status and written long time back.

One - Armaan gets married to Ridhima ( his childhood love) but after marriage Ridhima comes to know Armaan was married earlier and has a son named Ryan. Story is about how Ridhima gets close to Ryan and Armaan.

Two- Armaan is a lawyer and Ridhima some arts student,both from rich families . Their families get them engaged and Armaan initially thinks he is marrying Ridhima because he has to buy they later get in love and all . I remember Armaan's mother character name is Radhika here.

It would really helpful if anyone can give me these story names or he links.

Thanks
Nandu

This is the first one -
My Wish Come True
sweetnandu thumbnail

Thank you so much
Pls let me know if u know about second one as well. I'm just dying to read both 😊
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ I've never heard about the second one, but if I find it, I'll definitely let you know. :)
sweetnandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

^ I've never heard about the second one, but if I find it, I'll definitely let you know. :)

Got the link myself :)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=934298