Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes, I am. I was cracking my head over the SALT comment you made elsewhere. finally, got it. hehehe.
Mavu is the id with anonan...something? I am fretting with the ids and names - one fine day, am going to call someone with some other name!
so u finished one paragraph and came here?Originally posted by: Padmajaan
I didn't even see the comment. I am sure I would have understood had I seen.
you all had the luxury of time! I dont have. I need to do a lot of catchup. 😆Originally posted by: war_is_peace
yes u r rightand u r already very fast at know ppl.we all took 2/3 weeks atleast i think 😆