Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobhit2k5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
now add these visiting families also in the show as shown in latest episode.. anyhow haathi family they have ommitted this time..
all are waiting for 8.30 pm.. lets c...i could not watch last day show,,,
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This will lead to the celebration of completion of 10 years of the show.Bagha Bawri nattu kaka inspector chalu pandey sundar his friends rita reporter all came to club house.Sundar came daya didn't still nobody mentioned daya.
shobhit2k5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

This will lead to the celebration of completion of 10 years of the show.Bagha Bawri nattu kaka inspector chalu pandey sundar his friends rita reporter all came to club house.Sundar came daya didn't still nobody mentioned daya.

ok thanks. yeah watched it offline .. dont known when verbal diarrhea of tarak will be ended.. this guy continuously speaks and think all are fools ,as we are not understanding whats going on...😡😡

is that such a rocket science to understand the show , that he comes and tells us unncessarily after each episode...??
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobhit2k5

ok thanks. yeah watched it offline .. dont known when verbal diarrhea of tarak will be ended.. this guy continuously speaks and think all are fools ,as we are not understanding whats going on...😡😡

is that such a rocket science to understand the show , that he comes and tells us unncessarily after each episode...??

He has been doing this since 1st episode.😆
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No i dont think they have shown Magan's family ever...
In case of Bawri also..in her intro episodes...she hide her cousin's oinions in Jetha's godown...her cousin is shown very random guy...and suddenly her family is shown being jamindaar's of Kanpur and all...😆

they have shown Abdul's family once ...in some Eid episode i guess...

I think TMKOC must add some new members to it...like one more family in society...
i would even love to see Nattu kaka's wife ...it would be fun if they show her ðŸ˜†

that matka king mohanlal is missing...
the Rajasthani family is missing...
Rita reporter used to live in gk is missing...
nowadays they call popatlal as Patrakar Popatlal only...thpugh his name is Patrkar Popatlal Pandey...from Bhopal...

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

No i dont think they have shown Magan's family ever...

In case of Bawri also..in her intro episodes...she hide her cousin's oinions in Jetha's godown...her cousin is shown very random guy...and suddenly her family is shown being jamindaar's of Kanpur and all...😆

they have shown Abdul's family once ...in some Eid episode i guess...

I think TMKOC must add some new members to it...like one more family in society...
i would even love to see Nattu kaka's wife ...it would be fun if they show her ðŸ˜†

that matka king mohanlal is missing...
the Rajasthani family is missing...
Rita reporter used to live in gk is missing...
nowadays they call popatlal as Patrakar Popatlal only...thpugh his name is Patrkar Popatlal Pandey...from Bhopal...

Abdul family was shown?I don't remember.
Has nattu kaka's wife ever been mentioned in the show?
Rita reporter made a small appearance recently.
Matka king mohanlal was mentioned in the show recently they remember him😆
Also there is another invisible character apart from daya's mother chalu pandey's wife basundi I would love to see her.
If they want to bring any change in tmkoc (it is unlikely I know ) first I want popatlal's marriage.Its irritating to hear his marriage jaap in each and every situation.
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Abdul family was shown?I don't remember.
Has nattu kaka's wife ever been mentioned in the show?
Rita reporter made a small appearance recently.
Matka king mohanlal was mentioned in the show recently they remember him😆
Also there is another invisible character apart from daya's mother chalu pandey's wife basundi I would love to see her.
If they want to bring any change in tmkoc (it is unlikely I know ) first I want popatlal's marriage.Its irritating to hear his marriage jaap in each and every situation.

@Red, yes Abdul's family was shown in one of the Eid episods where they had Qawali program in the society...

@Blue, yes his wife was mentioned in earlier episodes..when he was alone..Bagha was not entered, he used to talk about his wife and village etc...it would be fun if they show her...

@Green, yes they show Rita for reporting only...though they have shown her as resident of GK society earlier...

@pink, ikr..Basundi will be fun to watch ...

@Bold, Exactly, apart from its irritating ... if they pass couple of more years with this so called drama of Popatlal's marriage...it will no longer be relavent becoz of them looks aged now..so is popatlal...

Silpa20 thumbnail

@Red, yes Abdul's family was shown in one of the Eid episods where they had Qawali program in the society...

@Blue, yes his wife was mentioned in earlier episodes..when he was alone..Bagha was not entered, he used to talk about his wife and village etc...it would be fun if they show her...

@Green, yes they show Rita for reporting only...though they have shown her as resident of GK society earlier...

@pink, ikr..Basundi will be fun to watch ...

@Bold, Exactly, apart from its irritating ... if they pass couple of more years with this so called drama of Popatlal's marriage...it will no longer be relavent becoz of them looks aged now..so is popatlal...

May be I missed abdul's family and mention of nattu kaka's wife.About popatlal I agree with you.