Did Mehak in the precap.....

DigiTech thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In the precap ,Mehak called someone and on returning she was scared.Did she aborted the baby as she was unable to fight the bomber because of that.I hope not as this would prove her character completely negative and selfish. She knows that Dev was with her for the sake of baby only and if she kills it ,Dev would be never come back to her.May be that the reason Dev shifted to Police station again as we saw in spoiler pic.If that going to be happen may be we will see the complete mad avatar of Mehak and hope she makes an exist from dev's life and we will see a new lead opposite Dev in S3(Still hopeful). Edited by DigiTech - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DigiTech

In the precap ,Mehak called someone and on returning she was scared.Did she aborted the baby as she was unable to fight the bomber because of that.I hope not as this would prove her character completely negative and selfish. She knows that Dev was with her for the sake of baby only and if she kills it ,Dev would be never come back to her.May be that the reason Dev shifted to Police station again as we saw in spoiler pic.If that going to be happen may be we will see the complete mad avatar of Mehak and hope she makes an exist from dev's life and we will see a new lead opposite Dev in S3(Still hopeful).

Pls share the spoiler pic or link
DigiTech thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgmu

Pls share the spoiler pic or link

Based on the precp, It's just my assumption.
kgmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: DigiTech

Based on the precp, It's just my assumption.

Dehak always makes something exciting
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She could not have aborted her child as she loves her child too. And if she did, she would be the most cruel person ever
zaniax thumbnail
Talking on phone? I didn't see tht 😕
Mehek would never kill the child for various reasons and it's not something she can hide forever. I think the secret is related to Dev's mom or Munim.
kgmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Talking on phone? I didn't see tht 😕
Mehek would never kill the child for various reasons and it's not something she can hide forever. I think the secret is related to Dev's mom or Munim.

I think it's related to muneem or meera murder case as I have an impression that she's is behind meera case
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This baby is her trump card...I don't think she's going to do anything like that.
There was a diary in her hand...I guess it's some old secret which will create more distance between DeHek