leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
The attackers of Abhi are not caught yet. It seems even abhi also does not want to go after them.
And waiting for Dablo's exposure. From a good man he turned into a crooked person to pursue his ambition.

Now the drama around Richa's case. Tettar wants to milk it and Ritu is prodding him to do so. I am sure Richa will not agree to marry him.

Anyhow the serial with all its faults is quite engrossing along with Muskaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
They were and only busy to show Nimki shining in each and every task.
This is what is called loop hole no continuity of the tracks.
I do watch Italian, American and Turkish shows Indian writers must definitely take lesson with them before start penning a story or they must admit they are not good.
Look like Abhimanyu comes to work the day he feels like...they should have have ended his track with Nimki marriage.Nimki won the golden cup by marrying babboo.
Nowadays tunne also acts as if he does not understand anything only Nimki is the most  knowledgeable among everyone.
Abhimanyu never talked or try to search why he was shot.

Muskaan is a show which is not going to have a long run I seriously can't connect with the little girl OMG when she talks she looks like a girl in her 20+
the mother knowing everything never tried to shift her now is crying bucket...

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm liking this current track.Looks like it is going to be Tettar's solution Vs Nimki's solution in the rape victim's case. Good that they bringing in this angle to the front.We read so many stories about a rape victim being forcibly married to the offender.hope they bring out the offensive aspect of this thinking in the society.
Beyond that I'm liking Sweety's character arc and how she is rebelling against all things she has been made to do all her life. There she was doing all things that her parents expected from her and still ended up with an unhappy and dissatisfying life.And there right in front of her eyes there is Nimki who goes after what she wants from life and takes things in her stride. In some strange way Nimki seemed to have worked as a catalyst more than anything else in bringing about the change in Sweety.

Missing Dadi these these days.

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I'm liking this current track.Looks like it is going to be Tettar's solution Vs Nimki's solution in the rape victim's case. Good that they bringing in this angle to the front.We read so many stories about a rape victim being forcibly married to the offender.hope they bring out the offensive aspect of this thinking in the society.

Beyond that I'm liking Sweety's character arc and how she is rebelling against all things she has been made to do all her life. There she was doing all things that her parents expected from her and still ended up with an unhappy and dissatisfying life.And there right in front of her eyes there is Nimki who goes after what she wants from life and takes things in her stride. In some strange way Nimki seemed to have worked as a catalyst more than anything else in bringing about the change in Sweety.

Missing Dadi these these days.

The current track is quite engrossing. I am enjoying watching this drama. I dont mind the flaws which are present in every drama.

Watch Muskaan if possible. The actors are very good and first time I am liking a child actor and her mother on Star. And others are also putting a great show. The actress who used to be goody two shoes has become a vamp. The show has old world charm which is rare nowadays. No dragging.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The current track is quite engrossing. I am enjoying watching this drama. I dont mind the flaws which are present in every drama.

Watch Muskaan if possible. The actors are very good and first time I am liking a child actor and her mother on Star. And others are also putting a great show. The actress who used to be goody two shoes has become a vamp. The show has old world charm which is rare nowadays. No dragging.

I'm not watching any Hindi soap other than Nimki these days. Am consuming a lot content on Netflix and Amazon Prime these days.In fact even Nimki I watch it on hotstar rather than watching on TV.
Am gone off Indian soaps completely.Nimki interests me solely because of the socially relevant topic which they have taken up.I enjoy Nimki show with all it's flaws.

On one hand I like Nimki's ideas for the betterment of the community like holding competition on Madhubani art and distributing commodes which have larger implications in real life. But at the same time she does in order to help her father in law and hoping that they will improve things for her. But I guess she is still way better than Tettar Singh who never did anything for the village.

Abhimanyu's character they don't seem to know how to give a dignified end to that character.They blundered when they showed him having romantic feelings for Nimki.They should have let him be the dashing mentor and guide and that would have worked much better for the story as well as his character.
Edited by aparnauma - 5 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Due to heavy rains in my area I also miss watching on tv. I endup watching Star Bharat serials(only 2 of them) on hotstar and Sab comedies on sonyliv. I am simply not interested in any drama other than these. Either the leading lady is worshipped or she is blamed regularly and I am sick of all these meaningless fights.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Nimki comes to know of Tettar's treachery and now she can tackle them.
Richa's parents behaved like typical conservative parents.

Nimki's unusual step may make them go with her plans.

Nahar is the cunning fox. And Dablo has become his confident. 

Dablo Nahar one party. Tettar Rituraj another party.

Mazaa aaraha hai!

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The attackers of Abhi are not caught yet. It seems even abhi also does not want to go after them.

And waiting for Dablo's exposure. From a good man he turned into a crooked person to pursue his ambition.

Now the drama around Richa's case. Tettar wants to milk it and Ritu is prodding him to do so. I am sure Richa will not agree to marry him.

Anyhow the serial with all its faults is quite engrossing along with Muskaan.

Hii  heloouuu  ..now so  are we discussing all  outside  The thread.?
Le me knoe
BiggNarwar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this track so boring and slow