Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: themyth

Really?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

The episode seemed very shitty to me. Zara voluntarily taking the drugs offered by Miraj to save Imraan? and Miraj caressing her face when she is passed out. Yuck!!

Kabeer after claiming that he thought well and hard before divorcing Zara now says he doesn't know what to do after divorcing her. Really man! pull yourself together. Zara doesn't need a git like you in her life. She deserves much much better. She doesntneed a man-child.

None of the characters are following any character graph. Kabeer can never be touted as a good ML. I have never seen even the MLs with grey shades behave like Kabeer does. He loves no one but himself.

ISA took less than 100 episodes to become this crappy. It is making shows like Kyunki, Kahani and Kasauti actually look like classicsπŸ˜•

I totally agree with you .The show started off so promising liked the plot but somewhere along the line the story is getting lost. Took me a week to watch all the previous episodes and another week to lose interest . It's the lack of understanding that is frustrating and the glare of the horrible lighting and laser beams that just make you want to save your eyes and stop watching completely! Those low circling chandlers are not pretty just extremely annoying! Last week I thought there were silent plans going on and that Kabeer was upto something to save his marriage and Zara but after watching a segment where was talking about the divorce all the theories went out the window.gave them way too much credit they are just going in circles where the villains rule the show while the leads suffer . Kabeer is an airhead here absolutely clueless about what's happening around him just throwing childish fits when he doesn't like what Zara has to say. Now that she is completely out of his project is insecurity has been put to rest while he is being played like a puppet while Zara has to find a way to save her family . Emran was totally right when he said kabeer doesn't deserve Zara! As for the show they need to explain what is in their mind about kabeers character . Need some kind of explanation is he a good guy ,bad guy ? Just tell us what is he suppose to be because quite frankly doesn't seem like anyone understands and losing patients and interest fast. The show is only a few months old started off incredibly well but after the ruksaar track it took a severe nose dive it's already not making sense anymore they need to pull it together or else it won't even make it to nine months let alone a year.Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

INteresting episode.Once again ISA comes topper in presentation and content.

STill reading Sutapa's update is cherry on the cake.

Thanks for the appreciation Sahana 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for appreciating 
Hope you read the latest update 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

And we missed cake and cherry both!!

Sorry dears .. But I will try to keep regular supply of cake n cherry for all of you  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†