Precap - Vedika regretted her marriage with yash

Parud7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Precap shows Sahil n arya in music room n Sahil said don't know when she will confess her lovecn arya is tensed too. 
Sahil is praying in AH that by gods name i have started this n one day will succeed but than vedika reached there n asked how do you know this place. 

Yash reaches AH n saw Sahil hugged vedika n starts him beating than vedika shouted over yash n regretted than she had married to a stone hearted person. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Precap shows Sahil n arya in music room n Sahil said don't know when she will confess her lovecn arya is tensed too. 

Sahil is praying in AH that by gods name i have started this n one day will succeed but than vedika reached there n asked how do you know this place. 

Yash reaches AH n saw Sahil hugged vedika n starts him beating than vedika shouted over yash n regretted than she had married to a stone hearted person. 

this show has become hopeless now since its only sahil who is pushing it..i m actually hating vedika she is the worst character till now ..42yr woman a teacher, making stupid decisions ..and upar se these ep its so painful to watch them specially sahil crying...even swapna, peeyu, poppins and we all have given up ..they r not watching it on tv but going though WU and segments and olv...
the worst part vedika is happy with yash she is even ready to forgive him and give him chance since she think its the right choice, always giving him lecture about she know her duty as his wife and sahil paraya mard nonsense , they will never show her regretting her decisions only hawa mein baatein . now i really want sahil to know that why she married yash and tell her he is faking it ...tell her that she is not the person he fell in love with since vedika is one who told him to fight when u face a problem not run away from them ..she did that for property and house na i want sahil to leave that house and property tell her to be happy with her so called box face husband and he doesnt need her insaniyat any more ..😑😑😑 i m totally fed up i...i dont know who is making up this bullshit tracks totally they have lost it and now i want them to loose their position as slot leaders and trp below 1 ...that will serve them right ...vedika character is being bashed so much in the SM still they people have so much overconfidence na ki daat deni padegi ...lets hope trp falls ...
and plzz making request to all of u not watch this show live on tv dont give them any trp...😑
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't watch it really I don't understand vedika feeling I think CVS also don't understand vedika character  one after one wrong decision n no regrets n new entry new problem  no solution only problems
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

I don't watch it really I don't understand vedika feeling I think CVS also don't understand vedika character  one after one wrong decision n no regrets n new entry new problem  no solution only problems

i so upset that i made my self hooked to this show ...such a stupid show ...i had enough of vedika's stupidity i cant take this anymore ...and as for vedika sorry i m being rude but yes she is dumb more than a kid and call herself a teacher ..patani kis ne degree dedi...
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs ne di la di degree warna school mein pharne jaate vedika ji
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't want to hear these stupid dialogues from any girl.  Yash forced her into marriage and she still trusts him.  I can't see her being in love with Sahil and Sahil is stalking her through and through.  
The Vedika that i loved has dissappeared with the engagement to Yash and moving into Agg house.  This one is totally different.

All that i can say is that she needs to break the marriage and go to Sahil or move on.  And i hate Sahil still going after her and being a baby.  You can't ride a cart with one wheel.  Without Vedikas consent Sahils efforts are wasted.  And looking at her I cannot see her fighting for her rights.  

That's that not going to grumble... Just move on girls.. let trp come and we will see.
Parud7 thumbnail
Ohh serieoualy u guys are right. That CVS frustrate all the viewers I think I shouldn't post the precap now as no one like the show. 
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ab kya fayda vedika ji... jab chidiya chug gayi khetπŸ˜†... yash is not going to leave her and she the pativrata patni will not leave yash
Edited by Swapna07 - 5 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohh serieoualy u guys are right. That CVS frustrate all the viewers I think I shouldn't post the precap now as no one like the show. 

I have given up.. and many others too.  We can watch or talk about it if something good comes.
AnnieRoy16 thumbnail

It's in your nature Vedika. First you take wrong decisions in haste and then you regret. Come on now, behave like a 42 year old woman. Even Arya is more intelligent than you. You disappoint me so much.