Parvati:Glad to have worked with Hussain

nakuulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

SAB TV will soon pull the curtains down on its second most viewed program Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo.

The Optimystix Entertainment's show features a stellar cast including Hussain Kuwajerwala, Parvati Vaze, Sharad Ponkshe, Tiku Talsania, and Rakhee Tandon.

According to our sources, the cast has already wrapped up the shoot; the last episode will tentatively air on 14 September.

Peninsula Pictures' Aladdin is likely to replace the show in the 9 PM slot.

The show will end on a happy note: Jaya (Parvati) regains her memory, and Lokhande accepts Jay (Hussain) and his entire family.

Parvati confirmed the news and shared, Yes, it's true that the show will soon bid adieu to our fans. But before that, viewers can enjoy some good romance between Jay and Jaya. However, it was shocking to hear that the show is ending, as it is the second most viewed show on SAB TV. But I am happy that I got to work with such a brilliant cast. I am glad that Hussain was my co-star. He is such a calm and down-to-earth person. I am sure viewers will definitely enjoy remaining episodes.'

Soucre:Tellychakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail
i feel really sad for the whole cast ..am sure they had a really good time but to break paart the whole cast so unexpectedly must have been heartbreaking..parvati is surely emotional in all her latest insta posts and stories and she's missing her daily shoot badly..as for hussain he's always such a calm person but i hope to see him on a worthy channel other than this rotten sab tv ..this channel doesnt deserve this show ðŸ¤¢
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

SAB TV will soon pull the curtains down on its second most viewed program Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo.

The Optimystix Entertainment's show features a stellar cast including Hussain Kuwajerwala, Parvati Vaze, Sharad Ponkshe, Tiku Talsania, and Rakhee Tandon.

According to our sources, the cast has already wrapped up the shoot; the last episode will tentatively air on 14 September.

Peninsula Pictures' Aladdin is likely to replace the show in the 9 PM slot.

The show will end on a happy note: Jaya (Parvati) regains her memory, and Lokhande accepts Jay (Hussain) and his entire family.

Parvati confirmed the news and shared, Yes, it's true that the show will soon bid adieu to our fans. But before that, viewers can enjoy some good romance between Jay and Jaya. However, it was shocking to hear that the show is ending, as it is the second most viewed show on SAB TV. But I am happy that I got to work with such a brilliant cast. I am glad that Hussain was my co-star. He is such a calm and down-to-earth person. I am sure viewers will definitely enjoy remaining episodes.'

Soucre:Tellychakkar

Am not going to miss a single episode next month ..jay jaya romance in full and jaya realising her love for jay would be most beautiful to watch ..sab tv is at real loss to cut down on its best show ..chalo jo bacha h episodes usko enjoy karenge ðŸ˜Š