Update soon please
Thanks for pm

Thank you dear.
Glad to know you liked it
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pup03

Abhay tried to help armaan.. but what about piya and whom did piya met in forest was it abhay and he told her about the danger?? interesting update.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks pup.
You'll know about it in coming updates๐Ÿ˜†
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

Mindblowing update dear
loved it
its amazing yar
ab kya karne ko kaha Abhay ke dad ne jo Abhay bilkul nahi karna chatha hai 
mahi armaan ko saare clg me dhund rahi hai she is missing armaan and armaan too missed college just to remove her thoughts which makes him to become his old self
abhi mahi ko samjhane gaya that armaan is gud and all but mahi she is irked as Abhay is defending armaan but not himself
she is worried for her sister who loves Abhay unconditionally
mahi-Abhay convo was superb
oho Abhay piya se baat karna chahtha hai par piya nahi baat karna chathi as she knows she will surely breakdown if she look in his eyes once
and about asya us part kuch samaj nahi aaya I mean wo itne worried kyu hai demonia ke liye ya fir koi aur reason hai and ye library ka wo haal kisne kiya 
and ab khushi wo book kyu chupa rahi hai so confusing yar
and mahi-arav teasing scenes was super lovely
and piya ko jungle me aisa kya dikh gaya jiske karan wo itni disturbed ho gayi
and mahi noticed it but before she ask him she ran to her room
waiting to know more and mystery to be revealed soon
I am always ready for actions dear bas meri sweet piya ko zyada dukh mat dena ha just cant see her crying

uff finally time milgaya mujhe padne ka and comment karne ka bhi
see ab tho comment bhi mil gaya so now update soonish 
and ha I can live for u wo abhi padha nahi I know I forced u to give update par I too had no idea that one night can change these many things dear
but will try to read soon and comment as well
sorry for very very late comment dear and short too
I know it was little short comment than usual but tumhara update bhi tho chota tha na normal updaetes se my kaam chalaliya๐Ÿ˜‰ so  tum bhi kaam chalalo itnese next time bada dene ka try karungi ok๐Ÿ˜›
ab update dedena ok I am so curious to know what will happen further 
thanks for pm
bye take care

Wait what? Did I say k Abhay dad ne kuch esa bola jo Abhay nhy krna chahta? I don't think so.. it was all about Abhay thinking about darkness before the discussion and Piya after the discussion. The discussion surely was of potential but what it was about wasn't cleared!

Mahi armaan are thinking about their love so let's see what they decide.

Abhay and mahi both fought for their sibling with each other. Though they decided their convo gave them nothing they failed to notice each other expressions. Ab they don't love each other to understand each other right?๐Ÿ˜‰

Arre Zoya Asad ka clear to tha. Ab btao jis Demonio ne unki zindagi tabah ki nd that know he is trying to trap them again shouldn't they be worried?

Ouch I think you read in rush and missed lot of points. I clearly showed in previous update that Zoya was standing between scattered books and clearly wrote in this one that Zoya was the one who disturbed library. I think you should read again to understand.
Ah I won't answer Khushi secret you'll know about it in coming updates๐Ÿ˜†
Piya secret in coming updates too.

Hehe I'll wait for your review on the last part of TS. I came for update here and saw you unres so replied๐Ÿ˜†
Are mery update short thy kya?๐Ÿ˜•
Tumhry update in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!
Asshi... thumbnail

Chapter 30 - Holding Secrets

Mahira watched Piya playing with the spoon. She looked at the empty chairs of dining table and turned her attention back to Piya seating in her chair lost in some thoughts. She noticed her face was pale and she seemed lost of energy. She never saw Piya in such state not even after her heartbreak. 

Something is wrong, Mahira felt her mind warning her about Piya state.

She watched Piya eyes turning to Hall and she thought she saw her wincing like something hurt her but she couldn't fathom if it was mental or physical pain.

Mahira squinted trying to understand Piya. She glanced towards hall and saw all members sitting and talking except for Arav who wouldn't stand his father presence and thus was in his room.

Is it because of Abhay?, Mahira wondered. She was reminded of Abhay answers to her in morning and gritted her teeth in anger.

Focus on Piya, Mahira chided herself trying to control her anger for the guy with whom her sister was in love.

She gave a sigh, stood up from her chair and walked to Piya. She touched her shoulder making her flinch.

"What's the matter?" Mahira asked softly

Piya looked at her for a long minute. She blinked to understand what she said. She stood up slowly.

"I'm going in my room!" Piya said no above a whisper

Mahira looked at the untouched food and glanced back at Piya. She wanted to question but she didn't want to press her.

Mahira watched her going and thought for sometime. 

Mahira let out a tired sigh and made her way to upstairs. She was almost near to her room when she shrugged, turned around and walked in Arav room. She saw him lying on his bed over his chest and busy on his phone. 

She raised her eyebrow and took silent and careful steps towards him.

Arav squinted feeling the presence around him. He didn't think before rolling on his other side and turning to the side he felt the presence.

"Mahi!" Arav exclaimed completely startled to see her

Mahira raised her eyebrow at his reaction and had a amused smile on her face.

Arav looked at his phone that lay on his bed with its screen down. He was relief to see he didn't drop it with its screen upward. Clearly he had realized what Mahira intentions were.

With the help of his elbows he sat up.

"What's wrong with you, Mahi?" Arav asked "you are turning into second Piya"

"Really?" Mahira asked sitting on his bed "but why do you think so?"

Arav looked at his phone that lay between Mahira and him. He hesitated and then took it from bed in a quick movement.

Mahira covered her mouth with her palm, hiding the smile that was widening on her face.

"What was that thing downstairs and what were you doing now?" Arav asked sitting up straight

"Did I do something wrong?" Mahira asked with wide eyes, she did her best to suppress her smile

Arav closed his eyes, swallowing. He realized his sister was playing with him and there was no stopping her. He tried to stop himself from blurting out something he shouldn't.

"I was talking to Ansh" Arav said

"Did I ask?" Mahira raised her eyebrow, she was sure he was lying

"I am telling the truth." Arav said sensing her distrust "they want to have some party tonight at Pop club" 

Mahira stared him. It sounded strange. They never went to any club or any stupid party. They always stick together enjoying with each other until they got their love in their life. But now...

"I think we should go" Mahira said slowly, her mind recalling Piya behavior. She wanted to go because of her. To divert her mind.

Arav looked at her. His eyes questioning her decision.

She nodded at him.

"Piya need a different atmosphere" Mahira said "this is perfect thing"

Arav remained silent for a minute. He was thinking something.

"Misha doesn't want to come" Arav informed

"So you was talking to her" Mahira said with a wide smile like catching the thief red handed

Arav groaned and Mahira burst into laughter seeing his reaction.

"I'm not stopping you Arav" Misha said between the giggles 

Arav eyes were throwing daggers at her but he said nothing. His cheek were colored with embarrassment and he didn't know what to speak.

"So when are we going?" Mahira asked controlling her laughter but a smile still adored her face

"At ten" Arav informed brushing his combed hair with his fingers "you have half hour to get ready"

Mahira shrugged and stood up. She walked to the door, stopped and turned around.

"Be careful, Arav. You are giving good chances to Piya." Mahira smirked and left an embarrassed Arav with his phone

~~~

Piya was shifting at every minute. She knew her sister concern gaze everytime she move but she couldn't help. She turned to the window this time and rolled it down. She placed her elbow on the window sill and gazed outside letting the cool air whipped her face.

"They are getting too friendly" Piya muttered

"Why are you suddenly so allergic to friendship?" Arav questioned from the front seat while driving the car

Mahira didn't care to say anything. She knew the best answer at this time was silence.

"Why are you suddenly so loving to the idea of friendship?" Piya retorted without looking at him, her eyes stuck at the trees passing through

Arav opened his mouth to speak but Mahira indicated him not to. Arav frowned at the gesture but shrugged and turned his attention to the road.

Piya was lost. Her mind flashing the images of the words inscribed on the gold wood. The chilling truth was digging deeper in her skin and the fact she didn't know the way out was squeezing her heart so much that she find her breathing difficult. 

She had to do something. She had to fight. Something had to be done anyhow.

Frustration and fear was increasing in her. There was nothing to alleviate it.

"Here we are!" Arav said before pushing the brakes

Piya stared the structure with intense detachment. She was the last one to come out of the car and decided to be the last one to enter as she excused herself from her siblings.

She shuddered in the cold wind hitting her. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself. Her eyes hovered around with nervousness as she tried to find the presence of someone in the aloof parking lot of club.

~~~

Mahira face lit up on the sight of Piya entering inside. She was sitting on stool near the bar and was waiting for Piya from five minutes. She was getting worried about her since her behavior from morning wasn't really comforting. 

She was damn concerned for Piya behavior and hoped this time in club to cheer her up. It was a concern of older sister for her baby sister but somewhere she felt there was something worse than just Piya upset behavior. 

She felt a chill thinking about coming hours and quickly shrug the idea by taking a glass of juice waiting for her.

By the time she took a sip of juice Piya had come and sat by her on another stool.

"Where's Arav?" Piya asked without looking at her

Mahira opened her mouth to answer and right at the time Arav with Ansh and Arushi came and stood by them.

"Here" Arav smiled

Piya looked at Ansh and Arushi. She grimaced and came up with a curt 'Hi'.

Mahira flinched at Piya behavior and Arav reaction. She didn't try to see Ansh and Arushi reaction because she knew it would upset her more. She looked away immediately hoping no one would talk about it.

For a moment Mahira thought to communicate with Piya through powers. But keeping in mind Piya anguish she decided otherwise. The matter should be handled with delicacy or else Mahira feared they would lose Piya.

"What are you doing, Piya?" Arav asked

Mahira turned to Arav and then looked at Piya. She was holding a glass of liquor. Mahira gasped in surprise.

"I can handle myself" Piya said holding the glass

"Piya, no.." Mahira tried to stop her

"Actually I too will have some" Ansh said pulling out the stool and turning to bartender

"Thanks.." Piya smiled at Ansh and took a sip from her glass

"Piya!" Arav glared angrily

"You can have some, Arav" Piya replied finishing the liquor and ordering another

Arav held Piya hand but she jerk away from his grasp. She drank another glass and looked at angry Arav.

"Will you stop being so angry, Arav?" Piya asked, her voice changing its tone as the liquor effect her system

Piya turned to Ansh who sat drinking from his own glass but had full focus.

"You shouldn't let your powers stop it, Ansh. Its fun to be drunk" Piya giggled

"In fact, Piya, you shouldn't let the drink effect you " Arav gritted

"I think we should leave" Mahira stood up, she was getting bad feeling about it

Arav nodded at Mahira and turned to Piya who was gibbering now. He held her from shoulder and she looked at him with anger.

"I don't understand your problem, Ansh" Piya said stammering "you don't trust anyone right?"

"Let's go, Piya" Ansh tried to pull her but she sat angrily drinking continuously

"Arav, calm down man. Its party let's have some fun." Ansh said playing with his glass, he was in his full senses though

"He never calms down, Ansssh" Piya said falling on table

"Careful" Ansh said

Piya giggled.

"You know, Ansh. He even hates his own father. The father who is suffering from pain and even ignore his mother who is struggling to not let her life fall apart. He can never understand anyone. You know about His father... " Piya stopped as Arav held her strongly, his eyes blazing with hurt and anger

"Arav.." Mahira tried to interfere

Arav didn't listen anyone. He dragged Piya out of the club by holding her from wrist.

Piya struggled to get out of his grip but he was strong and her system was effected by continuous drinking.

Mahira followed the two. She could already feel the outcome of Piya blabbering. One thing Arav always avoided was the talk about his father and Piya just crossed the boundary in front of the others.

Arav looked at Piya as he leave her wrist.

"What was that, Piya?" Arav asked his voice a mixture of hurt and betrayal

"I said truth!" Piya said "you hate father because of your stupid ego"

Arav closed his eyes gulping the hurt inflicted by Piya words.

"You never care for anyone. You just want to satisfy your ego. You don't care what I want. You don't care what your father and mother wants from you." Piya shouted with fury while struggling to stand on her feet properly

Ansh and Arushi stopped at some distance. They exchanged glances seeing the fight between the sibling.

Mahira looked at them.

"Can you please leave us alone." Mahira ordered in weak voice

Ansh and Arushi nodded. They apologized and left immediately.

Arav fisted his hand. He looked at Piya with teary eyes. His chest was heaving with uncontrollable pain. He felt suffocated in the open air. The angry eyes of Piya were burning his every part. He stepped back chocking. The accusation were cutting deep in his heart.

"All you care is yourself." Piya spat

Arav nodded.

"Sure. I don't care for anyone." Arav said digging his nails deep in the flesh of his palm 

Mahira held Arav from shoulder giving him the support. Mahira looked at Piya.

"Piya you know everything" Mahira said "you know about Arna..."

Piya rolled her eyes and stepped back letting the half words hung in air.

"I know everything. Right! I know he doesn't love Arnav father because of his ego. Arnav father is so good but he doesn't care. He love him so much and is..."

"Shut up!" Arav thundered "not a word about my relationship with that man. Go and worship him but don't tell me what I need to do and what not" 

Mahira tried to speak but Arav spun around and walked away. Mahira looked at Piya who looked away. She then turned to Arav opening the car door. She ran behind him. Knowing his state, she couldn't let him drive.

If only they would've turned back to see the tear slipping down and the shadow closer to Piya shadow.

~~~~

Madhu looked at Rishab and then turned to Zoya and Asad. They were sitting in hall. Khushi and Arnav were upstairs in their room.

"Asad, we have an important meeting tomorrow. I don't think we can go." Madhu said

Asad shook his head. He leaned back on sofa.

"He can run away." Asad paused and looked at them "We Don't Have Time. I'll go with Zoya."

Zoya nodded in agreement. Time was the only thing they couldn't control. They couldn't wait to catch Demonio.

"No Asad" Rishab said leaning forward "this is insane. I'm not letting you go alone. We need each other."

"I can handle it, Rishab. He is just a little snob." Asad tried to smile but failed

"Don't!" Rishab warned not liking the way Asad was taking advantage of their cryptic talk "never underestimate anyone. He got away from us, once."

"Yes, Asad." Madhu said "we need to be together on this."

Asad stood up frustrated. 

"But I can't wait to catch that De..." Asad stopped realizing what he was going to say. He looked at the worried faces of his friends and closed his eyes. He couldn't talk about Demonio. Not when he knew he was under his watch and they were planning to catch him.

"...That demon." Asad said gripping himself "he is no less than a demon and I won't leave him for the loss he cause us."

"He will pay for what he did" Zoya said

Madhu opened her mouth to speak when the main door burst open gaining their attention. A dishevelled Arav marched inside with worried Mahira running behind.

"Arav" Madhu looked at others and shared same worried look

They tried to speak to Arav but he ran upstairs without stopping. Mahira stopped at the foot of stairs with a dilemma and worry. 

"Mahira" Zoya walked to her "what happened? And where's Piya?" 

Madhu realized the absence of her daughter on Zoya words and looked around. 

"Why did you come early? What's the matter?" Asad asked softly yet his words were laced with worry

Rishab watched them. He quietly walked upstairs to Arav room.

Just then they heard the crash of something being thrown and breaking.

Madhu and Zoya were ready to ran in Arav room but Mahira stopped them.

"No" she said urgently "leave him alone for sometime"

"What happened, Mahira?" Asad asked strongly

"I..." Mahira stopped looking at Madhu, not knowing what to tell them "everything will be fine"

Before anyone could question further, Mahira looked away and rushed to her room.

"Priya" Madhu whispered "Arav"

Asad and Zoya looked at each other. They could feel what Madhu was thinking. It wasn't difficult to connect the dots. Arav and Piya already had one fight some days back and now Piya didn't come with Arav and Arav seemed angry.

"Rishab and I will see it, Madhu" Asad touched her shoulder to gave the reassurance to a mother torn between two kids

Madhu looked around for Rishab and saw him missing. She turned to Asad for answer and he gave her a nod.

"I'm going to him" Asad said

Asad walked upstairs.

Madhu looked at Zoya who was equally worried at the sudden change of atmosphere. They already had enough of problems and now the way their kids were drifting apart it was more than enough to break them.

"Let's hope Asad and Rishab handle it." Zoya paused "I'll call Piya."

Madhu nodded. She sat on sofa. Restlessness biting her.

Zoya took her phone and tried Piya number. She turned away from Madhu.

"Where are you Piya?" Zoya tried to communicate through powers as phone failed to reached her

There was no answer. No reply. Nothing.

Zoya turned back to Madhu.

"Switched off" Zoya informed placing her phone on table and sitting beside her

~~~

Arav looked at his fathers. No not his fathers but the father of Mahira and Piya. He clenched his fist as Piya words echoed in his ears. Her accusations. 

Does everyone think that bad about him? Did no one understand his reasons? His pain?

He turned around as Rishab tried to speak to him. He didn't hear what he and Asad was saying. He didn't want to. Because he knew he would break down. And no way he wanted to tell them about Piya words. He was hurt and he didn't want to hurt anyone else due to him. 

"Am fine" Arav tried to say as convincing as he could "I just want to be alone"

"We are always there for you" Rishab said touching his shoulder

"Don't feel bad for anything" Asad said and looked at Rishab

"That brat is a little careless. Don't mind her." Rishab said

"I'm fine.. father" Arav chocked at 'father', feeling broken. Can't he have normal relationship?

"I want to sleep" Arav said closing his eyes and looking away from them knowing well they won't be satisfied enough to leave him alone

Asad and Rishab looked at each other and nodded. They left giving one last glance to Arav who stood between the mess of shards of vase.

~~~~

The silhouette hummed with amusement and finally burst into laughter.

The long fingers played with the arm of chair.

"It is better" heavy voice cracked "better than I had planned." 

The chuckle filled the darkness sending shivers. 

He stood up and turned around to the hazy screen formed by mist. The weeping members and the pain. He relished the every bit of tear with a dark smile.

"You must be enjoying, Arnav" voice filled in the eerie silence "you should enjoy it. Its such a fun!"

The long fingers moved across the screen and the picture puffed away leaving the shuddering darkness and the crying silence.

Am late? Yeah I know. I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible. Let's see how it goes.

Love
Asshi.
Edited by Asshi... - 5 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not resing this time..
Because I am unable to manage time..
Really busy...
But once I am free I will read and comment on all my res...
I apologize for this.
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Really busy...
I apologize for this.

Hey I wanted to ask shall I keep on sending you future PM's for this one or not until you catch up?
I'll wait for you to catch-up. By the way you haven't unres on TS too I waited that day you say you will๐Ÿ˜›
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Asshi...

Wait what? Did I say k Abhay dad ne kuch esa bola jo Abhay nhy krna chahta? I don't think so.. it was all about Abhay thinking about darkness before the discussion and Piya after the discussion. The discussion surely was of potential but what it was about wasn't cleared!

Mahi armaan are thinking about their love so let's see what they decide.

Abhay and mahi both fought for their sibling with each other. Though they decided their convo gave them nothing they failed to notice each other expressions. Ab they don't love each other to understand each other right?๐Ÿ˜‰

Arre Zoya Asad ka clear to tha. Ab btao jis Demonio ne unki zindagi tabah ki nd that know he is trying to trap them again shouldn't they be worried?

Ouch I think you read in rush and missed lot of points. I clearly showed in previous update that Zoya was standing between scattered books and clearly wrote in this one that Zoya was the one who disturbed library. I think you should read again to understand.
Ah I won't answer Khushi secret you'll know about it in coming updates๐Ÿ˜†
Piya secret in coming updates too.

Hehe I'll wait for your review on the last part of TS. I came for update here and saw you unres so replied๐Ÿ˜†
Are mery update short thy kya?๐Ÿ˜•
Tumhry update in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!

hihihi u r right but I dint read that in rush but read in really disturbed mind set so may be I got lil confused in some matters
yap I will try to read it with peaceful mind later
may be I missed some logics and also included my logics too ๐Ÿ˜†
yap got the time after a long time so commented as soon as I finished reading
and yap ts ka comment will take time dear
as it was last part I cant miss mystery ryt so has to read peacefully
and ofcourse this update was shorter than any other update of yours ok
yap saw the update 
kab padhungi pata nahi
thanks for the update and now wait for the comment ๐Ÿ˜†
yaha tho zamana hi kharab hai na sab log comment dekar update ka intezar karte hai and my update lekar comment ka intezar karwa rahi hu
sorry yar but my situation is not soo gud and lil busy to read as well
pls understand dear
bye take care
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Really busy...
I apologize for this.

huhh res nahi karna tha tho comment kyu kiya MAINA ryt
mera first comment ka place le liya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Asshi... thumbnail

hihihi u r right but I dint read that in rush but read in really disturbed mind set so may be I got lil confused in some matters
yap I will try to read it with peaceful mind later
may be I missed some logics and also included my logics too ๐Ÿ˜†
yap got the time after a long time so commented as soon as I finished reading
and yap ts ka comment will take time dear
as it was last part I cant miss mystery ryt so has to read peacefully
and ofcourse this update was shorter than any other update of yours ok
yap saw the update 
kab padhungi pata nahi
thanks for the update and now wait for the comment ๐Ÿ˜†
yaha tho zamana hi kharab hai na sab log comment dekar update ka intezar karte hai and my update lekar comment ka intezar karwa rahi hu
sorry yar but my situation is not soo gud and lil busy to read as well
pls understand dear
bye take care

Awie take your time sana. And yes don't take too much stress whatever circumstances are they won't matter after an year so they? So chill and live your life like it is...
Don't be disturbed for anything not even for study just believe you can pass the time in awesome way๐Ÿ˜›
Asshi... thumbnail

huhh res nahi karna tha tho comment kyu kiya MAINA ryt
mera first comment ka place le liya๐Ÿ˜ญ

Haha sana its fine. I'll consider your comment first don't worry๐Ÿ˜‰
Maina is on a leave from this story and I think she'll come after it will end.
So chill๐Ÿ˜†
Previous
1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55
Next