Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -rosel-

Its the first show i watched wer there's an option for pairin 5 male and 3 female leads

2 might die,near the end of show or 2 will get 2 new female lead

Yeah multiple lead options :)
They might bring in new female characters, but the present three princesses will be the only female leads, new characters might be secondary leads 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Pranali is going to be paired with Haran. He seems to genuinely want to protect her.

About Garima... they might go with Adiwant for her, although I feel she is too young to paired with anyone.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I guess Pranali is going to be paired with Haran. He seems to genuinely want to protect her.

About Garima... they might go with Adiwant for her, although I feel she is too young to paired with anyone.

Yeah garima seems too young to be paired with any of the present characters
chisquare thumbnail
Edited by chisquare - 5 years ago
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I ALSO HV SAME CONFUSION...FOR ME AISHWARYA... KON HOGA CHHEGU YA ADIWAN... DONO HI CUTE HAI... ND GARIMA... YR USE KHUD SOCHNA CHAHIYE... VO ADIWAN K LIYE KITNI CHHOTI HAI... ND USKI ARAKH K SAATH BHI JODI... Na na... AND VESE BHI... VO TO AISHWARYA K SAATH ARAKH KO PAIRUP KR RHI THI... AB TK K ACCORDING... AISHWARYA  K LIYE BAHUT SARE OPTION... HO GYE HAIšŸ¤£         BAS AB USS DIN KA WAIT HAI JAB HARAN K SAATH BHI AISHWARYA KA NAME ADD HOGAšŸ¤£