need help against yash and vedika wedding

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
guys plz comment on this link 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk98CAjHNxR/?taken-by=bs_juwairiya
i really want the we pressurize them to either change the track or undo this marriage thing ...plzz need ur support .. 
do tag shashank in ur comments ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
All watch this sbs segment please 

https://youtu.be/v1aCvQD-rFs
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

All watch this sbs segment please 

https://youtu.be/v1aCvQD-rFs

kya hua sakshi ?? marriage ho gai h ?? do u still think nahi hui h ??
Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

kya hua sakshi ?? marriage ho gai h ?? do u still think nahi hui h ??

But they show k vedika varmala Sahil ko pehna deti hai. So how could be marriage possible 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes parud that I want to say kuch toh kami hogi shaadi mein shaadi ho aisa ho nahi sakta do you think it possible
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

But they show k vedika varmala Sahil ko pehna deti hai. So how could be marriage possible 

see guys there were 2 segments one by sbb nd another by sbs
so in sbb i m damn sure she was hallucinating about sahil ..becoz when nani came sahil disappeared .in sbs they showed na yash gaurds took sahil away ..i think he will be devastated by vedika betrayal and he will throw thing and will get badly injured and also we know that anjana and ba will be scared since sahil wont be opening the door ..then they will shout vedika will listen and will run to sahil ...she might even confess after watching him like that and thats how yash and vedika wont get married ..but since yash gave them property he will ask her to pretend to be his wife ...
the only thing bothering me is that while vedika hallucinating in sbb segment she was wearing mangalsutra ..then nani came and sahil disappeared i hope when nai came she took her for pheras and vedika is not wearing that mangalsutra ...  
AnnieRoy16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

see guys there were 2 segments one by sbb nd another by sbs

so in sbb i m damn sure she was hallucinating about sahil ..becoz when nani came sahil disappeared .in sbs they showed na yash gaurds took sahil away ..i think he will be devastated by vedika betrayal and he will throw thing and will get badly injured and also we know that anjana and ba will be scared since sahil wont be opening the door ..then they will shout vedika will listen and will run to sahil ...she might even confess after watching him like that and thats how yash and vedika wont get married ..but since yash gave them property he will ask her to pretend to be his wife ...
the only thing bothering me is that while vedika hallucinating in sbb segment she was wearing mangalsutra ..then nani came and sahil disappeared i hope when nai came she took her for pheras and vedika is not wearing that mangalsutra ...  

Is it possible that Sahil married Vedika when the lights went off? May be its Sahil's plan. That is why Vedika slapped him and Yash was beating him because his plan was failed. 
Parud7 thumbnail
Guys ajkl hmari sari theories fail hoti jaari hai. Ye CVS pta nhi kya chahti hai. Kya aise qubool kregi vedika Sahil ka pyaar. Ye kesi unique love story hui...smjh nhi aaya mjhe to 
And SD always gave fake intvs. Koi karan se poocho yrrr he is honest man