Sahil and vedika comes to MH to thank god(wu added)

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
so its a long vdo with somehwat little more clear dialogues...
sahil comes to mh to thank god..for many reasons..for letting him feel that vedika was alive..then for making him reach her..and then for putting back smile on her face..vedika to reaches there and is surprised to know that he also came for the same thing for what she came...she goes to sahil and says she also came for the same thing..he points out that we both think the same way..and he says we are meant for eo..something that ways..vedika doesnt say anything she just says lets go pray and changes the topic😆..then vedika lights the lamp and both prays ..ved gets teary eyes..and apologises to sahil for getting him married to nidhi and making his life a hell..he says its ok..i cant be angry with u ever..he goes to wipe her tears..but she backs off a little he stops..and lets her wipe😆..then what he was saying wasnt that audible..i heard something like umar society and all..i think he was again making her understand abt love and not worry abt society..vedika was just listening..she dint say anything..then sahil turns to pray and asks ved to also pray..they both pray and sahil keeps looking at ved..and suddenly he hugs her..and says something again not audible..then they both goes from mh

but the worst thing is that vedika is in that yashs mangetar wali look😕
so is she still continuing as yashs m,angetar?
for what reason i wonder😕..anyways she isnt helping yash in his revenge..and now no need of pushing sahil to nidhi..😆..so now for what reason she has to continue as yashs mangetar...i hope she atleast confesses to sahil that this is just a drama to help yash..if she continues to be yashs mangetar infront of sahil..its gonna hurt him more..now after all this agaian if they show vedika hurting sahil..i wud call her a heartless woman.😡
i mean i agree its ok for her to not say yes for marriage with sahil..thats totally understandable..buts its wrong from her side to force sahil move on in life...and do mistakes like acting mangetar of yash to make sahil move on..😕

sahil has now reached a point where he has lost the hope of marriage and leading a normal life..what he hope now is just being around her...helping her keep loving her supporting her.and make her happy always..he has said very clearly to vedika that if she stops him from loving her he will do something to himself..
i think this will be the last time vedika will again try to push sahil..one last time..maybe by going till mandapo with yash can also happen ðŸ˜•..to convince sahil..but then if it happens..this time for sure it will be sahils barbaadi😕

also in sds intv she said..vedika knows they think same ways and all..also she thinks maybe not meant for eo..but if they wre of the same age...they wud have been a a happy couple
so for vedika i think its reaching there..looks like she is near to realisation on the verge...cos when sahil says we are meant for eo..she doesnt deny it..she just changes the topic😆
also now since she doesnt have any reason to push sahil..i think she will continue as yashs mangetar..so that a little distance she can maintain from sahil..😕
but thats gonna be extreme for sahil😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhYctCikkLg
Edited by divyaak123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He says if we are both same age do you think I'll be able to love you more than what I love you now I don't think so because it's impossible to love more than this.
 forget about society community  think only this that will you ever get this kind of love anywhere and it's not like I cannot waitfor you for this life I can wait for you for this life and also more life.  What is there in a few days staying away from you smwill you be able to stay away from me?
poppinss thumbnail
Divya what do you think?  Vedika is really on the edge... Scared of society but also totally in love with Sahil but dues not want Tu do anything about it.  
Do you think she's going to marry yaah and then finally marry Sahil 😊
khanfasu7866 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Divya what do you think?  Vedika is really on the edge... Scared of society but also totally in love with Sahil but dues not want Tu do anything about it.  

omg how many weddings she wil do its a show r marriage metrominal ðŸ˜† why dont she think of wat society wat they will  say wen she chose strangers one after the other why only sahils time she thinks of society
divyaak123 thumbnail

i also feel she is on the verge of realisation...i agree and can understand in not marrying sahil..its totallu justifies...but marrying yash..or even still continuing as yashs mangetar..or evn just saying yes to yash for marriage/...then ill stop the show..as they cant butchr the femal lead more...i will be done then😕
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still feel sadika marriage will happen ...but vedika will do it for some reason ...I mean she will marry him unwillingly ...and that reason for her to marry him will be suspense ...and CV's r pro to create suspense and drama ...
divyaak123 thumbnail

how many marriages yaar😕
i hate this lady...why did that poor guy even meet her..😭
poppinss thumbnail
This was a promo shoot and we have not even seen yash in marriage attire or Vedika saying yes to yash... So let's wait a little more... I still think sadika will happen.  Yadika will loose all trp and sadika will take it up... It's business...
That can't do a Nidhi again with yash.  Let's wait and watch
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was a promo shoot and we have not even seen yash in marriage attire or Vedika saying yes to yash... So let's wait a little more... I still think sadika will happen.  Yadika will loose all trp and sadika will take it up... It's business...

That can't do a Nidhi again with yash.  Let's wait and watch

yash not anywhere is the suspense dear... we think its sadika happening but the groom will change...
remember the last sadika wedding promo... nidhi was nowhere seen , but it was sahil nidhi wedding what we got,... so no doubt now as well... we get another sadika wedding promo, but it wont come our way... 43 year old box face would be veds choice of groom...
i just hope sahil dies and leaves no way of redemption for ved... i am done for sure

sorry guys if anyone sentiments are hurt because of my comments.
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

yash not anywhere is the suspense dear... we think its sadika happening but the groom will change...
remember the last sadika wedding promo... nidhi was nowhere seen , but it was sahil nidhi wedding what we got,... so no doubt now as well... we get another sadika wedding promo, but it wont come our way... 43 year old box face would be veds choice of groom...
i just hope sahil dies and leaves no way of redemption for ved... i am done for sure

sorry guys if anyone sentiments are hurt because of my comments.

sahil is sucha cutie and the nicest soul on itv now..i mean male leads me
vedikas mahanta is getting intolerable day by day...now im only watching this show for cutiepie sahil..but its hard to seeing his heartbreaks and he made beeing fool again again by the person he loves the most😭
i dont think they will ever show sadika marriage i have lost the hope..but can they please take out  yash from being veds mangetar😡
she has to backoff and say him i cant continue this..anymore..anywasy i dont see her helping anyways in hurting Agarwals ..unknowingly only thing she joins with yash is hurting sahil😕..that is the only thing vedika is joing with yash in his plan😕
anyways if vedika becum someone elses sahil wont be able to survive..especially when she is with someone alwasy infront of him..in his house...he wud surely leave the house or kanour or mab the world😭