Users

Frequent Posters

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
look at vedikas face...the same expression she had before bride swap drama...looks like this time again she will take him till mandap..and ditch him😡
ill give up on the show if yash and vedika gets married..not interested in bhabhi devar romance at all😡
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

look at vedikas face...the same expression she had before bride swap drama...looks like this time again she will take him till mandap..and ditch him😡

ill give up on the show if yash and vedika gets married..not interested in bhabhi devar romance at all😡

yes dear... the expressions are scary... same like during bride swap...😡... looks like she will ditch him again and marry yash😭... that bakwas yash has no expressions at all... cant tolerate him with ved😭... he cant handle a screenspace of even 2 minutes and seeing him as veds husband is beyond my capacity..
pata nahin why cvs running the same tracks in loops... pehle gautam, then nidhi, then yash, then blah blah blah... the loop runs on...
bhabhi devar romance will look so yukk... i am seriously not in for such crap track if that comes
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

yes dear... the expressions are scary... same like during bride swap...😡... looks like she will ditch him again and marry yash😭... that bakwas yash has no expressions at all... cant tolerate him with ved😭... he cant handle a screenspace of even 2 minutes and seeing him as veds husband is beyond my capacity..
pata nahin why cvs running the same tracks in loops... pehle gautam, then nidhi, then yash, then blah blah blah... the loop runs on...
bhabhi devar romance will look so yukk... i am seriously not in for such crap track if that comes

agree with you both yaar
I think she will ditch sahil again this time yaar
Me too not interested in yashika as a couple
This lady veidka she smile in dream sequence only yaar 😡
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

I think vedika marrying Yash will not fetch trp ...and 2 dream sequence r not possible ...if it's not a dream sequence then I think that vedika will marry sahil out of guilt ...and I believe she won't  hurt him again at least ...itni bewakuf nahi ho sakti ...plus she can't marry Yash ..I hope vefika marrying sahil to show him that they can't stay together ...
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
For sure she not marry yash may be its Promo of SaDika marriage 
AnnieRoy16 thumbnail
I guess it's a promo shoot. This time she will marry him.  She will not ditch him again . But I think she will put some conditions before or after the marriage for sure . It looks by her expression that she has something in her mind.