Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: --geny--

Its Friday and Zara is back to Ahmed house ..after promotion of talaq promo!!

Waiting for next promo!!

Now I want ZaBeer to fall for each other again..esp Kabeer...waiting what Miraj & Nilo do for making them to come close more !!

really liked how Kabeer shut Zeenat Up..want Zara bajao her band too !!
Thank you so so much Suta..can't thank you enough!!!
Wishing for segments too !!!

I miss out on segts too ..
I am at granny's house and have no access to TV at mid day ..segts will be shared after 11th Jul when I return to my home with parents 

Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates
I too miss segments today, hope they will show some before Monday
I hope Zara will focus on her relationship right now than any other thing because idk why but Kabir is so angry
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta.
Looks like Aisha will also step back because of shabaaz blackmail. Zara is alone in this game now. She don't look confident like before. Kabeer I don't have any word for this guy 😡 . How he is saying remaining 2 talak will come on time, it look like a planned sazish
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx Sutapa.Every thing is in order,but why two strangers Miraj and Nilo are allowed to be house guests and witness to every  personal turmoil happening in Ahmed s house.That intrigues me.Shahbaz the super schemer has a plot to skim them too? I hope so.
Aarti2808 thumbnail
its must be true like Aisha will also step back because of shabaaz. Zara is all alone. From yesterday's episode it seems she is not confident.. after watching yesterday's episode it seems kabeer doesn't love Zara... I read somewhere that to get rid of Zara .. kabeer will propose nilofer for marraige... I am scared for that .. it should not happen ..first of all Zara shd expose that zeenat .. its high time .. she is playing such dirty games ... atleast now thy should show her husband's role ... he should come in action ... please show some good person who really cares for Zara & supports her in all way .. so tht kabeer gets jealous and realizes tht he is loosing a gem from his life ...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti2808

its must be true like Aisha will also step back because of shabaaz. Zara is all alone. From yesterday's episode it seems she is not confident.. after watching yesterday's episode it seems kabeer doesn't love Zara... I read somewhere that to get rid of Zara .. kabeer will propose nilofer for marraige... I am scared for that .. it should not happen ..first of all Zara shd expose that zeenat .. its high time .. she is playing such dirty games ... atleast now thy should show her husband's role ... he should come in action ... please show some good person who really cares for Zara & supports her in all way .. so tht kabeer gets jealous and realizes tht he is loosing a gem from his life ...

I dont want Kabir to marry nilo .
But what if Ruku returns and throws hrself at Kabir again ...she can do anything..even talaq humdaan ðŸ˜¡
Aarti2808 thumbnail
Hi Suta ... even I feel that ruksaar may come back .. if she comes to know about nilofer ... I sometimes get scared that in anger labor shd not tell yes to tht ruksaar ... coz in yesterday's episode tht zeenat indirectly told she will search a good wife for him .. who will take care of him .. though he gave back answer .. but kabeers's hatred for Zara ... is so much tht he wasnts to take drastic step to get rid of Zara ... very sad .. why this track is not getting over fast .. it is heart breaking ..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti2808

Hi Suta ... even I feel that ruksaar may come back .. if she comes to know about nilofer ... I sometimes get scared that in anger labor shd not tell yes to tht ruksaar ... coz in yesterday's episode tht zeenat indirectly told she will search a good wife for him .. who will take care of him .. though he gave back answer .. but kabeers's hatred for Zara ... is so much tht he wasnts to take drastic step to get rid of Zara ... very sad .. why this track is not getting over fast .. it is heart breaking ..

Yeah ..just to spite Zara he might do something very silly that will make bim suffer all his life