I want confrontations

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
akajs cvs mostly forgets to give proper closure to tracks...
but i want confronations of many after this nidhis drama😡

1.Vedika-Sahil confrontation...i hope cvs atleast give this one😆
2.Sahil-Karan confrontation
3.Vedika -Yash confrontation for hiding the matter that nidhi gave him shares...(but im damn sure vedika wont even mind to ask abt that..😡..cvs and sadika always have amnesia when it comes to imp matters😡)
4.Sahil-Family confronatation(he shud point out the damage vedika and his family did to him in the name of his bhalai..😡)
i want all this ..😡..but this cvs..😡..ive almost lost all hope in them...especially after they forgot abt the major mistake what nidhi did..that wud really shake up vedika-aryas mms...nidhi dint confess abt that😡
i hate cvs for all this😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

3.Vedika -Yash confrontation for hiding the matter that nidhi gave him shares...(but im damn sure vedika wont even mind to ask abt that..😡..cvs and sadika always have amnesia when it comes to imp matters😡)
4.Sahil-Family confronatation(he shud point out the damage vedika and his family did to him in the name of his bhalai..😡)
i want all this ..😡..but this cvs..😡..ive almost lost all hope in them...especially after they forgot abt the major mistake what nidhi did..that wud really shake up vedika-aryas mms...nidhi dint confess abt that😡
i hate cvs for all this😡

agree with u diyaak ...even in yest ep nidhi only confessed about baby , shares and ba ko push karna ..but she didnt told them about arya mms kand, her involvement with punesh in shruti marriage proposal and giving drugs to sahil ...
major confrontation should be between sahil  vedika and all the agg ..he should tell them that they made his life hell ...but yes we wont get that ...they have amnesia and all other memory problem..we as viewers can retain these events but these guys who r writing the script and directing forget about these imp things .. 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even I also think about it mms tou nidhi ka plan tha how can they forget this  yash ko zaher bhi diya n yes feel sadike wali baat sach hogayi aapki that because MN wala shoot na hota
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

Even I also think about it mms tou nidhi ka plan tha how can they forget this  yash ko zaher bhi diya n yes feel sadike wali baat sach hogayi aapki that because MN wala shoot na hota

MN ??? yeh kya h ??
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

i hate cvs for all this😡

Exactly dear... But the most important one I want is sahil Vedika confrontation... The way mahan ved and family joined hands in bride swap and ruined sahil... I m sure all these will not come as veds Mahanta will come down😆

Cvs are ghajinis... They always leave plots incomplete... But good to see a better closure given to nidhi... Ved confronting Yash is also an important thing... But then ved deserves to be lied, cheated... She has cheated sahil n number of times and I don't really mind if she is cheated by someone😃

Also ved promised sahil of marriage if he handles his family business which she backed off later due to nidhi preg... Hope both cvs and sahil both remember this... But I m sure ved will say no to sahil again...😭
Edited by Swapna07 - 5 years ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No to sure hai Vedika ki taraf se shaadi ke liye chahe she accepts  sahil love