Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful vm dear
Loved it
Lovely song
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My dear this is so amazing I love every piece u put together thanks u so much for giving us this VM u are very talented 👏
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful vm
Loved it
Thanks for sharing
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow VM Meds !Its really beautiful song and all till the date ZaBeer scenes you have taken in it ...all lyrics with scenes are wow!And I loved the ending so much...silent naula mere. and beautiful ZaBeer scenes ..cherry on cake!! Downloading ...you made my weekend.. now will play it on loop!!

thank you so much for making this one!
ranveersbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Uff, I am so thankful for all the love ya'll continue to shower on this VM. Thanks to each and every one of you who found it worthy of taking out five minutes out of your lives for.
- Meds.
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's so good to come and look at this today.  
deebasd77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveersbabe

Hi guys, 

I am BACK with another VM. The first fifteen seconds of this video is actually the first VM I had made on Ishq SubhanAllah after watching the first episode when I was still unsure as to whether i'd see this show through. Seventy episodes later and I made it into a full video, so I really hope you all enjoy it.

Btw, thank you all so much for all of the love you showed towards my Tu Hi Re VM, it was incredibly special and the response truly made me very very happy :)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_E7O9d7kbM[/YOUTUBE]

I really hope you all enjoy this video and i'd love to here your responses so please do let me know :)

- Meds

Hi Dear,

The VM was really exquisitely done. I find the video editing flawless and the transition between scenes very smoothly done. Above all the chosen scenes were really so apt.

Have been annoyed with the current track that have not been watching since this track started. But this VM brought back the initial feel for the show. Thanks for that. Hope to see more of your creation. 

amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 To date , after all that has happen, for me Kabeer's problem is heis afraid of the power Zara has over him, so he is fighting it with all his might, cos she has taken his inner being over in full, his all is Zara and he has lost controlover himself , hence his wanting to separate himself fro m her