Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
someone pl tell me who is reema n the guy always with her how they r related to Zara n kabeer...
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sutapa,I went numb after the episode,though this track was expected,the manner cvs went about it was amazing.Kabeer came out unscathed because he asked her at least,can she change for his sake ,Zara' stubbornness tilted the case in his favour.The legitimacy is another matter.He nailed the talaaq angle when telling only thing we agree was that marriage between us is untenable.Wow The story never changed track or compromised for trp's sake.Congrats Cvs.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Sutapa,I went numb after the episode,though this track was expected,the manner cvs went about it was amazing.Kabeer came out unscathed because he asked her at least,can she change for his sake ,Zara' stubbornness tilted the case in his favour.The legitimacy is another matter.He nailed the talaaq angle when telling only thing we agree was that marriage between us is untenable.Wow The story never changed track or compromised for trp's sake.Congrats Cvs.

The CVs have to prove the male correct 
Why cant both change??  why only the woman has to change ??
Why cant he accept her just as she is ??

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

So did he give teen talk forgetting what is there in their contract...labeled can't forget such important things...something is fishy...

I agree 
I think.he is doing this to.expose Miraj n Niloufer's.saazish to separate Zabir 
sahana747 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The CVs have to prove the male correct 
Why cant both change??  why only the woman has to change ??
Why cant he accept her just as she is ??

Arranged marriages are always full of compromises only and most of the time it is the wife who has to toe the line.But at least the wedding takes place with mutual consent. Here Zabeer were plotting to stop the marriage  till the last minute and went through it for the family pride,The  love was  by chance,due to physical attraction,youth and situations where both admired each other's support and ethics.Kabeer looks around even while coming near his wife.Zara has to confirm farz ya mohabbat,zimmedari ya mohabbat each time he hugs her.What kind of marriage is this?
Let them temporarily live apart and rediscover their love for each other themselves,that is how the script is going ,I think.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Arranged marriages are always full of compromises only and most of the time it is the wife who has to toe the line.But at least the wedding takes place with mutual consent. Here Zabeer were plotting to stop the marriage  till the last minute and went through it for the family pride,The  love was  by chance,due to physical attraction,youth and situations where both admired each other's support and ethics.Kabeer looks around even while coming near his wife.Zara has to confirm farz ya mohabbat,zimmedari ya mohabbat each time he hugs her.What kind of marriage is this?

Let them temporarily live apart and rediscover their love for each other themselves,that is how the script is going ,I think.

Distances usually makes the heart grow fonder
But will that happen in this case ??
sahana747 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Distances usually makes the heart grow fonder
But will that happen in this case ??

Basically Zabeer are fond of each other.That is the great plus.Only their immaturity as if they are  the correct interpreters of Islam stands in the way. Shahbaz,Miraj and Zeenat exploit the situation for their own selfish reasons. ISA has a never before seen script with a knowledgable team.All is well that ends well.😃
Sutapasima thumbnail
I have great faiths in your prediction Shahana