Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranveersbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
SUCH A GREAT EPISODE. Ishq SubhanAllah and the characters continue doing things to surprise us. For those confused, the Mahaepisode DID happen. The only thing is that they did not continue from where they left of, they didn't continue with Kabeer swearing on the Quran. Something must have happened hence Zara left the house, and the rest of the family found out that Kabeer had taken a loan of one crore. That was a downfall of the episode, but if you ignore all of that, the episode as a standalone and beginning of the week episode was superb.
Full of drama, and MAN OH MAN IS BAAZU BACK.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveersbabe

SUCH A GREAT EPISODE. Ishq SubhanAllah and the characters continue doing things to surprise us. For those confused, the Mahaepisode DID happen. The only thing is that they did not continue from where they left of, they didn't continue with Kabeer swearing on the Quran. Something must have happened hence Zara left the house, and the rest of the family found out that Kabeer had taken a loan of one crore. That was a downfall of the episode, but if you ignore all of that, the episode as a standalone and beginning of the week episode was superb.

Full of drama, and MAN OH MAN IS BAAZU BACK.

Kabir needs to be strongwilled.
Zara will still need to be on guard as all others will hit out at kabir since he was on  guard too 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suta you wont able to see /update segments kya? i miss your segment updates...with link one..sigh!Edited by --geny-- - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Suta you wont able to see /update segments kya? i miss your segment updates...with link one..sigh!

Jeny am having summer vacation and at my granny's place ..I have no access to TV at mid day