Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yaar kal update late ho jayega ... 

😉koi baat nahin,we will wait.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another power packed episode..!!

Shahbaz miya ..kitna game kheleoge...Zara ne na jawab diya toh kya !!!Way to go Zara..I feel bad if I see weak Zara ...CVS!!!Bring that Badass Zara back!!Yup Zara with her Abbu!!I would have done same...!!How dare that Shahbaz uncle??Zara can only answer you better than your Kabeer too!
Kabeer is right at his own place with his soch and Zara at her place ..Shahbaz making them more complicated ..else this would have their happy moments..spoiled by Shahbaz uncle!!

I just want to see Kabeer's face when Zara leaving the house again..dont want Zara's come back by her ownslef ...kab aayega vo din!!

Can't wait to watch today's episode and tomorrow's Maha sangam too!!!But 2 hrs on Saturday because gold awards on Sunday else we would have had our ISA dose on Sunday too..sigh!

--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yaar kal update late ho jayega ...

Why Suta ?

still will be waiting and Zee5 will be uploading it might be on Sunday morning as its of 2hrs episode...so live updates are must!!

Now anyone can answer pls-Means there is no connection of Eid special episode and our week days episode ,Right??
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

It was touching and dramatic episode.I felt like I was actually witnessing the scenes ,it was that real.

That's the magic of our ISA and Director Sir !! Edited by --geny-- - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

😉koi baat nahin,we will wait.

pics from maha episode