Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Vish is in different phase.. but as usual ekta will kill her character n turn her to  Negative . same here agar vish ko negative banay i may stop watching .

aur rahi bat Bela ka character abhitak totally boring, Mahir , Behir track ke alava abhitak bela ka koi shades najar nei aya ... may be her character will progress when she will reveal as naagin .i am waiting for that ...  just hope pativrata naagin patni na bana de, kuch naya dikhaou .. 
Edited by opsora2090 - 5 years ago
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

I like vish killing nature it sounds different, but now this bride swap drama ekta special really bothers me. 

Also, no love triangle please. If they show Bela being the devi and Vish the vamp, I'll stop watching this show. BeHIR seems plain boring, and Mahir as well, his charcter seem to be poorly written

I like Vish too but I like mahir n Bela as couple... I understand y u said boring because they showed mahir n Bela nice type to each other n Vish n mahir will be arguing n opposite ryt? 

Yes I too want something different... 
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Vish is in different phase.. but as usual ekta will kill her character n turn her to  Negative . same here agar vish ko negative banay i may stop watching .

aur rahi bat Bela ka character abhitak totally boring, Mahir , Behir track ke alava abhitak bela ka koi shades najar nei aya ... may be her character will progress when she will reveal as naagin .i am waiting for that ...  just hope pativrata naagin patni na bana de, kuch naya dikhaou .. 

๐Ÿ˜† hehe... Actually they r killing her character now itself...  Vish killing speed is too high... Should slow down... N should show Bela as naagin soon... I actually was attracted to this naagin 3 part because of 3 naagin poster... There was 3 naagin so I watched it now they made 2 naagin n hope later they won't show only one naagin exist๐Ÿ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sowmya_

๐Ÿ˜† hehe... Actually they r killing her character now itself...  Vish killing speed is too high... Should slow down... N should show Bela as naagin soon... I actually was attracted to this naagin 3 part because of 3 naagin poster... There was 3 naagin so I watched it now they made 2 naagin n hope later they won't show only one naagin exist๐Ÿ˜†

i feel karishma should be back soon .. poster 3 naagin ka ..dikha rahe hai 2 ka kirdar
Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok. So I started watching the show when I saw the star cast because the actors are all my favourites. Anyways, that aside, yesterday's episode was a mess if you ask me. Too much of running away from the mandap. Poor maahir, both his dulhans ran away so that each can replace the other in rotation. Well, thank god atleast full shaadi happened with one person. I was almost prepared to watch him doing half phera with one and half with other.

Now coming to Bela, I seriously hope they don't kill bela and I don't actually think that will happen. I mean why get her married to Maahir if they want to kill her off? If Vish had to take on Bela's appearance, she could have done it when first Bela ran off. Atleast that would make more sense. Anyways, I love Anita as Vish and Surabhi as Bela. I think they plan to keep on Surabhi as Bela itself, because the love triangle is also already set from what they showed of how Vish was kind of attracted to Maahir. As for Bela's motive, maybe she is hand in gloves with Vish or maybe both came for same maksad. Possible that initially Bela will also try to kill Maahir, but will change her tune when she gets to know the truth. Well, anything is possible, but not much interested if plan is to replace Vish as Bela.

About the show, seem interesting but seriously after all that hype about Karishma replacing Mouni, her stint was really short. I mean if they said Anita or Surabhi is replacing Mouni, would have made more sense I guess. All three look gorgeous but my favourite will always be Anita. Edited by Vgn1 - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Sowmya_

I like Vish too but I like mahir n Bela as couple... I understand y u said boring because they showed mahir n Bela nice type to each other n Vish n mahir will be arguing n opposite ryt? 

Yes I too want something different... 

nopes...its not becos of that...its more mahir personality being plain boring..ritik is also nice...kind n righteous...but he is witty n intelligent...same goes for rocky he is grey shade...unpredictable...they are shades of personality...mahir currently doesn't have anything in him except for being 'insaaf ka devta'...even with vish...it vish who imaking him hot n sexy otherwise he is plain dull...

bela is a typical EK female lead at the moment but she is so mysterious n intriguing...its like i want to know if what she is saying telly in her mind n heart... i love that aura surrounded her

I find them very sweet together n very realistic...i just hope coming days we get to see some shades in mahir
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Vgn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i feel karishma should be back soon .. poster 3 naagin ka ..dikha rahe hai 2 ka kirdar

hmm! I doubt if Karishma will be back, at least not as Ruhi, I think. Because, in last weeks episode they did show that the Guru was like you will not be getting this face again, so it would mean the end of Karishma as Ruhi. Now, only question is, who is Ruhi now? Bela or Vish? Because though they showed it as Vish's POV, no where did they show Ruhi's current face, I mean they just said she's got a new face now. So it can be possible that Bela is actually Ruhi. Well, guess we will have to wait and see. Vish could be just a friend or sister. Chance for that as well.
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vgn1

hmm! I doubt if Karishma will be back, at least not as Ruhi, I think. Because, in last weeks episode they did show that the Guru was like you will not be getting this face again, so it would mean the end of Karishma as Ruhi. Now, only question is, who is Ruhi now? Bela or Vish? Because though they showed it as Vish's POV, no where did they show Ruhi's current face, I mean they just said she's got a new face now. So it can be possible that Bela is actually Ruhi. Well, guess we will have to wait and see. Vish could be just a friend or sister. Chance for that as well.

No yaar, I just don't want Karishma to be back. The way she cried Mujhey naya chehra dedo was so cringe worthy. I haven't her intro in first and I'm seriously wishing she should not enter even it's for a min or 2.
Vgn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Deeksha...

No yaar, I just don't want Karishma to be back. The way she cried Mujhey naya chehra dedo was so cringe worthy. I haven't her intro in first and I'm seriously wishing she should not enter even it's for a min or 2.

Well, nor me and I doubt if she will be back. At least not as Ruhi I think.